3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Aleksandrov 23.01.20 02:45 pm

To play online without any programming (FlatOut 2)

FLATOUT 2 - PLAY ONLINE WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE....

✔ clean v download FlatOut2.1.2 (1.3) - if you want that used in the game worked chat looking for a gourmet version of the game EN
✔ download the archive with the working Openspyhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_K-kcLaKUhUWkxUOE5XdS1NUGs/view?usp=sharing
✔ throw the files from the archive into the root game folder where is Flatout2.exe
✔ now run the game only from file FlatOut2_openspy.exe
✔ enjoy the game.

(•●) - THE GAME WILL NOT WORK IF RESOURCES GAMES UNPACKED.

!!!!!! ATTENTION !!!!!!!
Fixed FlatOut2 openspy for Residents of Russia and CIS countries to bypass the lock 2018, from the user UltraGame28
✔ Set as a normal FlatOut2 openspy according to the instructions above.

Скачатьhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQTzOPu43BK1cf4dNUz2wIiS4UEji-Ow/view?usp=sharing
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Aleksandrov 23.01.20

If you helped put it in the topic +

A

Waiting for your comments

C
Commander Roland 23.01.20

IF RESOURCES GAMES UNPACKED. what does it mean?

A

This means that the files *.bfs and unpacked in the game folder there is a folder data...

A

Thank you...

B
Burnout_S89 23.01.20

On the steam version there are no conflicts?

A

Burnout_S89
UNKNOWN......

A

And what for to you steam version?? download pirates and ride safely with friends, everything will work without litsuhi....
and litsuha a whole will remain (watch)

A

But if you mean the pirates are not from the beeches the XS and check it..

B
Burnout_S89 23.01.20

Alex_Aleksandrov
Tested on the steam version. No problems have been encountered in the work. Deserved a plus!

A

Burnout_S89
Thank you.

A
Alesha Dmitriev 2 23.01.20

how to download

n
nstepanov 23.01.20

Alesha Dmitriev 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2i3pZ7j0NfFYXpTZnMxVUR3cUU/view?usp=sharing

D
Dmitriy Tyukpiekov 23.01.20

Chet does not plow openmpi.. Or online game..

G
Goryun 23.01.20

Dmitry Tukacov
Still, in 2018 in this game two people come for a month.

U
UltraGame28 23.01.20

Goryun
Not true, play through openspc a long time, always in the evenings, almost every day there is servers and not just one, and then a month did not go, decided to go and the game gives that they say available games not found although the server can create and connecteda to me, but I don't see other servers, I thought that this is due to the recent lock telegram, there recomposer something contrived, as a result, even in бф1 the problem with the servers were. You just have to experiment installed AVira Phantom VPN connected what would all the traffic going through Germany and lo and behold, I see that people play through openspc as before, three servers were found, but could not understand it my local problem or all of Russia? A friend from the Ukraine is he OK server sees through Openspy, people play and me can connect.

U
UltraGame28 23.01.20

Unsubscribe, please who have a similar problem?

U
UltraGame28 23.01.20

So after a few days I found out, I talked to the guys who for many years played in ФО2 really as I thought, the inability to log into servers for players from Russia is connected with the lock telegram, apparently recomposer blocked what is important for the game subnet, with many created players see the server but can't but then when to create the host, you can but you nobody will join, and only a few players available to conenct, i.e. some can go to the server (don't know what it is connected - dedicated IP or is it the players hostage not from Russia, in General, my friend from the Ukraine there are no such problems and it can even come to me when I create server. AGAIN: the problems began all players from Russia in mid-June, and how long it will last is unknown

T
Techno_Trax 23.01.20

16.07.2018 works ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U
UltraGame28 23.01.20

guide to cap on the game using OPENSPY for players from Russia is no longer relevant. From mid-July 2018 a Russian ISPs have blocked a range of IP addresses, you need to work OPENSY, so many who previously played via OPENSPY now either don't see servers or not able to join servers and that .exe file in the cap threads will not help.
The solution is:
1) Either play with the old one .exe but to connect through VPN for example, all traffic went via Germany
2) Or you can download a new FlatOut2_OpenSpy-Gateway_NS.exe which allows you to bypass the lock, that was flooded on the Google drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HFPRXMjLumgVwp1y2hlmTXP4sEPyoCj_
throw it in the game folder and run game with him.
PS All this is true only for players from Russia, CIS other players this problem is not touched, sorry now players are left with little.