3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dream77 23.01.20 02:45 pm

The ending (Vampyr)

Actually ended up with the ending where he goes to a couple with my ex away from people so as not to drink blood and create a cure.

I've been wondering, how many endings in the game, does that then let the head hunters into a vampire or leave the doctor to die, or after sleeping, you will get a report on what impact your actions and all? Just feel like in order to get the good ending no enough to eat for the game, and the rest do what you want. Could at least a couple slitikov gash at the end on the subject of your choices and their consequences.
55 Comments
Sort by:
d
deto1n 23.01.20

Didn't kill anyone and got the ending where they fly to America.
The nurse hypnotized the old man did not pay, the hunter left alive, the doctors left him to die.

P
Pyanyy chay 23.01.20

Dream77
All 4 endings.
1. Jonathan becomes"bad" vampire and in the end, Elizabeth dies.
2. Jonathan did not kill anyone the whole game and end with this argument convinces Elizabeth to go to hell with him.
3. Jonathan as almost bad" vampires cannot convince Elizabeth and she went to America
4. Jonathan was able to convince Elizabeth in the end she will make a cure for vampirism and stayed with her (the ending is the weirdest, because of unknown conditions, like it is optional not to kill anyone but Elizabeth in the end barely stays with him)

D
Dream77 23.01.20

deto1n
Well I have them too, passing the America and go further into the wilderness, and so this second ending, and your actions can be understood that during the game you can do anything, the main thing is not to eat people and get this ending, for the nurse after hypnosis that rocks, the old man is dead the doctor is dead.

S
Stirmber 23.01.20

I had the ending where they both stay and are going to try to make the cure:
the nurse wiped > the end killed
Killed a murderer from the docks ( who lives with her mother, then she will live with a street kid )
Killed the priest of the town where the prostitute and the artist, for he wanted all to burn.
the priest who at the docks gave blood, so it was not full rocks ...
Killed Dawson
Well, left to die of a physician.
hunter left alive.
This made all the side effects in addition to the font of Braila
played days 5-8 I don't remember exactly, with each day treated all
ps I read all dialogs of the NPCs, well, a few hints were safely, but it clearly does not solve anything, except their storyline campaign...

R
RealSotic 23.01.20

The people and what are the implications for the treatment of the priest or his mercy?

D
Dream77 23.01.20

RealSotic
Will pay and he will come down and will continue to help people and rocks.
Have mercy and he will eventually go mad.

n
niko2626 23.01.20

Drunk tea
As I understand it - the ending bound by the condition of the areas and the number of people you *overwhelmed*.
I got the 4th ending, when sucked only 1 NPC and the areas were all from the stable to the renovated.
Ie for the best endings(1) - not to kill anyone(Hugging) and not to bring the areas to a critical state.The result - They fly to America.
Followed by -(2) Good areas - insignificant number of murders(Eyes become red) is a Relatively good ending.The result - locked and looking for a cure.
(3)Bad neighborhoods, and a small number of murders - She flies to America alone.
(4)Poor areas and the total extermination of everyone and everything - It dies.

P. s I killed only 1 per game, will notify if a larger number of murders the person still somehow changed.

P
Pyanyy chay 23.01.20

niko2626
niko2626 wrote:
A relatively good ending.The result - locked and looking for a cure.
Just yet for getting this ending is the hardest for her not to kill anyone for it, even achivku the incentive give.

n
niko2626 23.01.20

Drunk tea
I got it, killing 1 Sam, sublime, and 1 pillar I died in the end.

P
Pitsenko346 23.01.20

Drunk tea
I got it killing a blackmailer(nurse), convincing Aloysius Dawson, leaving alive the hunter and left to die Swansea. (plus no one else except the nurses held you in his arms)

N
Nemezis 23.01.20

1. Hypnotized nurse and then killed her when she turned.
2. Hugged the priest-Scalia (ie killed).
4. Eaten by the priest in a fight with my sister.
3. Hugged, Aloisio (ie killed)
4. Spared hunter.
5. The doctor turned Swansea into a vampire.

Got the ending where they are locked.

I was more interested in anyone else even realized the deal with the red Queen? ))

D
Dream77 23.01.20

Nemesis
As I understood it the mother of the progenitor of all vampires, who sometimes comes to this world through the medium of her blood, only women in order to bring death and suffering for the sins of the people, something like this. As she has sons, one of which at each of its return to the world live creates a descendant that he drove my grandmother back in that hole where she got out.

A
Anteross 23.01.20

Read the comments. I've 1 who got a bad ending?) I'm at the end odd at all he scored all killed. well, the doctor allegedly killed quick so as not to suffer the hunter left alive. the result was 1 :(

D
Dream77 23.01.20

Anteross
Well, I tried to do everything to get a happy ending. Had hemorrhoids like treatment of all cases, if only he knew that after Aloisio all areas will be sanitized don't bother yourself :D

V
Vaas86 23.01.20

Dream77
Prove, please, that you with the pillars made? Who was killed, was released, and who was turned by a vampire. And that, too, would like the ending where they leave the US, and got where they are locked in search for a cure. Hypnotized nurse, became the rocks, killed, killed, Aloisio, left to die Swansea, hunter was released, Sean was released, he went crazy, killed. Of the residents didn't kill anyone.

F
FobozZ 23.01.20

Drunk tea
I got just such an ending, but I killed one person early in the docks. Did all side quests, areas in the normal state were.

But a really weird ending. Reading the comments and realizing that the next part will most likely in America, somehow got sick to play the next part)) Econy and America not really tally. Strange it was to hear from the Marshal that vampires and acony different types. At the beginning of the game someone said it was the tabloid hacks so called ekonov, and here is all wrong.

D
Dean McGregor 23.01.20

Stirmber
Funny))) was guided by the same logic that you used to rid the society of religious fanatics and bandits who came to the events when Elizabeth said that her blood is the beginning of the epidemic. And that's all.

The game eats a huge amount of time. Left.

D
Dream77 23.01.20

Vaas86
The nurse spared
The priest was allowed to drink blood
Aloisia hypnotized
Hunter spared
Dr. drew
For the entire game no one is overwhelmed.

D
Dean McGregor 23.01.20

Dream77
It turns out that they lied, when he said that the fate of each person, has a separate influence on the ending of the game?
And I was thinking, puzzled, trying to predict the consequences of the fanaticism of the priest and the extortioner of Whitechapel and others? It turns out you either don't kill anybody and get one ending, or kill a bit and get durug, or bathe in the blood and get a third......this fiasco friends

D
Dream77 23.01.20

Spoiler
Dream77 wrote:

I've been wondering, how many endings in the game, does that then let the head hunters into a vampire or leave the doctor to die, or after sleeping, you will get a report on what impact your actions and all? Just feel like in order to get the good ending no enough to eat for the game, and the rest do what you want. Could at least a couple slitikov gash at the end on the subject of your choices and their consequences.
Dean McGregor
How would this then wrote that in the end did not even bother to allocate slideme on the fate of at least the key characters.
Game events have a weight of solely within the game itself and the States of the regions without affecting the ending, although it is possible if the areas will be fucked up the ending you'll still get bad.