3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 23.01.20 02:46 pm

A pre-order. (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Hello, on the website Square Enix appeared pre-order the game, the price of $59,99 for the PC and $69.99 and for PS and Xbox. Interestingly this price is only for the game or for the full edition with all add-ons (with Season Pass). Because this information is not.

26 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 23.01.20

Here the game is not known, and it supplements give

A
Alphalva 23.01.20

Dimson_62
Classic edition in its purest form. Later will roll out all sorts of gold, platinum, deluxe, ultramax, etc, etc. There are stages, seasons, action figures, panties and other...
Ask if don't know)

D
Dimson_62 23.01.20

tony_001
Yes, I because of the price tag of$ 60, for example the last assassin gold edition was worth so much, and then only the game?

T
Tarakanak 23.01.20

Dimson_62
for 60 bucks you could not buy the gold edition unless on sale or what is left of the site

D
DemanShu 23.01.20

Tarakanak
Why couldn't you? It even 60$ is not worth it. 3500 rubles, gold edition -20% discount in Uplay = 2800 total. This is how much $?

A
Astroreber 23.01.20

In the photo, so that's euros, so not 60 green.

D
DemanShu 23.01.20

Dimson_62
Look, there's not even $, and €. I don't even know this is the norm or not for this game. This is clearly the prices are not for our regions.

D
Dimson_62 23.01.20

Tarakanak
You must be in some parallel world live, why I could not buy, I bought it, I bought cheaper, here's an example pre order Far Cry 5 - Gold $48,85

A
Alphalva 23.01.20

Dimson_62
Ah... OK, I understand you.
Hey, XS, bro, vnature Greyhound, especially in Euro!
Ogenyi Greyhound! What if I take the classics, I now have 5 pieces should be put off... on my platform?!
So if you figure... now about twenty come?!
Maybe a typo? This happened. Or maybe they are unsure of the quality of the game, so in advance so Makar, to minimize possible losses. Or on the contrary, they are very confident in the game, and therefore raised prices, especially all know that face game Lark a benchmark in the gaming industry, as they nobody does. There's also a super mask which 150 thousand points of capture. Or maybe it's just the European price, not taking into account the Russian Federation. Maybe due to the fact that the publisher still Tops))

_
_DoctorWho_ 23.01.20

Dimson_62
If you take pre-order on Steam the price tag will be about 2000 as there are valuable regional,simply lower than in other countries,the price of 60€ on the website because it is not the price for the Russian Federation.In Europe and the United States has long been the price tag of 60$/€.

g
grovarian 23.01.20

Indeed, for Russia the price will be smaller. For Europe the price is quite adequate, for in the day rate for 100 Euro crosses and the working day is 8 hours, and no 12-14 as some... for Example, I have a brother in Germany works, receives 2750 Euros per month. is lower than the average salary they have in the country + 20% pays tax and the same is paid by the employer, but from his pocket, a total of 2200 is without taking into account part-time jobs, if any.

g
grovarian 23.01.20

Dimson_62
Please tell me where to buy ?

D
Dimson_62 23.01.20

grovarian
All games from Ubisoft only buy from Uplay, all other games on Steam, just Uplay you can offer to take 20%, this is cheaper.

g
grovarian 23.01.20

Some of the collector's edition is not planned ? I want some action figure for memory =)

Anyway the question is, where now it is possible to buy the collector's edition for the new game ? After the Witcher I'm not one and never seen.

V
VOFFKAV 23.01.20

Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/750920/agecheck#

g
gloccc 23.01.20

I think that soon predzakazhu , though, and the game is not coming soon . Just because the game might appreciate

M
Metallist_SH 23.01.20

Love Lark and be sure to buy, but, damn, dorogovato. The last part took full version for ~1800, and then it is on sale for ~400r lying. For this part of the three piece fork, in my opinion, too. So definitely buy on sale.)

K
Kommunist7304 23.01.20

Well, to me price of 3K for a full set with the season pass and all seems quite a reasonable price at the moment. You may recall Fallout 4 in which the picker was more expensive games, then this is fortunately not. Another 5-7 years and the price tags we catch up with Europe, which of course is sad, but inevitable.
Mass Effect series in General without season passes sold and the price tag of the DLC exceeded almost 3 times higher than the cost of the main game. Now of course you can buy it on the cheap, but I took over full price. Every game on the output is expensive, well that is cheaper with time.

s
saa0891 23.01.20

For pre-order in General, giving kind of crap,for two days before the play,skills and background profile,hmm if some interesting mission and a pack of skins with the costumes and weapons was given,I would have thought.

The only thing that fit is the fact that the publication of Croft Edition skidon 20%,and it includes a picker,but given that DLC for the last part was sad (except for Baba Yaga) and I bought seasonal workers,now I think I'll wait and see whether or not they are worth the money.

Kommunist7304 wrote:
You may recall Fallout 4 in which the picker was more expensive games
Only there the DLC was normal,at least Far Harbor and Nuka-World,their characters passed,there was various options and methods,and duration is also quite deliver,and Larry from the last two parts of the only normal DLC that Baba Yaga (well, with very big stretch it is possible the Mansion is still to push,but there are also references (which is really interesting only to those who are familiar with this series) is essentially no more interesting things,and was not, the puzzles and traps were virtually absent),rest all the sad stuff in the form of trials and waves of enemies,not even the level Automatron from the same F4.

A
Alphalva 23.01.20

Wildly annoying when in one publication put the figure and the other steelbook... just to rabies.
Incidentally, in the previous part of this mess was not.