3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timurib 19.09.19 08:09 am

The game \"flies\" too fast (Postal 2)

Hello forum members, sorry for the topic title, just come up with a better. Scanning the headlines which to search are not able, because I can't think of the keywords for this problem.

The fact that the game is too fast - ie not slow, but on the contrary - everything from the menus to the gameplay is moving some frantic jerks. Should you click Forward dude runs a half-locations, all NPCs are running around the city like they have nails in the f..e, the conversations in scenes impossible to understand. since each phrase in the middle ends and the next begins.

The game - a normal Postal 2, without mods and patches. About patches - downloaded from offsite, the first (1337а) is not established, and the second I did not put, because they need to replace protect.dll and postal2.exe.

All settings on high, resolution - full, all the effects enabled.

Comp: AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5600+, 2.81 GHz; 2 GB of RAM, video - GeForce 8500 GT

I remember 4-5 years ago when this game came out, I was not able to play it since then the car braked terribly. Now the computer has become more powerful, and the problem has changed radically - we need to slow down the game.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
ADRENALINMOl 19.09.19

Usually then complain that the game slows down...but the fact that the game flies by, I've never seen!)

T
Timurib 19.09.19

I'm shocked myself :) I have no luck with this game. Well now pull the die is a memory and buy commisione old vidyahu?

Just once in Postal 2 still playing, and most of the members of this forum cars are probably not weak, I thought may be someone else faced with a similar.

T
Timurib 19.09.19

I had a similar problem http://fexclub.net/showthread.php?t=134283

T
Timurib 19.09.19

Found the solution! :)

In case, if suddenly someone else would be in a similar situation.
The problem was that Postal2 was among the games that are not always friends with the 2-nuclear percent. Problem description and solution: http://www.ice-graphics.com/ICEAffinity/IndexR.html

V
VinceD 19.09.19

Hi, an interesting problem has faced)) will Add in my website the user manual about this problem))) You as the author, okay, don't mind?? ) Is quite a topical issue at the present time, although my Quad nothing of the sort occurred)

PS: the Website look in my profile)

V
VinceD 19.09.19

postalworld.укоз.ru/publ/4-1-0-17

here is the finished article)

T
Timurib 19.09.19

I am not the author, the solution was found on off. the Akella forum, so I don't mind :)

L
Legster 19.09.19

Had the same problem, not only with postecom, but with Painkiller, Prince of Persia, NFS: MW, thank you so much Timurub'u, now all works!!

T
Technomannnn 19.09.19

Thank you !!! I had the same problem,fixed now all hakey!!!!

v
vxe1813 19.09.19

but as you did I have Anadarko is working fine have a awp mod for postal 2 apocalypse weekend but need there weapons bag huge selection

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 19.09.19

I HAD THIS PROBLEM I PUT WINDOWS XP AND 7 A BUSHEL, AND EVERYTHING WAS AS BEFORE

R
RUSS[zhdu Modern Warfare2 19.09.19

you freireich unlimited-put fps standards

j
jlex 19.09.19

hi Chet, I Nitsche niponyal! I have the exact same problem che to do that?

n
niko man 19.09.19

unless you have a very good computer or you have pirates and a toque bug

R
REPTILE 94 19.09.19

Powerful computer like things

[
[GT]Anderan 19.09.19

A super computer

R
REPTILE 94 19.09.19

http://www.ice-graphics.com/ICEAffinity/IndexR.html download programa ICEAffinity

a
a_Sol 19.09.19

Method like this:
1. Start the game.
2. Open the task Manager.
3. In the processes of looking for postal 2
4. Right-mouse button is clicked on the process => set line.
5. Disable all cores except one.
It is necessary to do each time you start the game. You can search for a program to control the processor.

S
SkyGame 19.09.19

It's AMD's so lame that some games fly,the intel on dvukhyadernykh plow through.

P
Playermet 19.09.19

I have a Intel. Dvuhyadernik. Postal flies.