3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blomstar 23.01.20 02:46 pm

Rate claw, I (Diablo 2)

I then dynamics, they say, no 2 juice specks, but something little hard to believe that 25ow > 267ed
57 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 23.01.20

This claw AR need for rolling out a BVB barb? Almost all the characters have little protection and no follow can hit.

[
[_JENKA_] 23.01.20

claw IMBA, redcost always in the price, such current Internet saw on screen) by the way I immediately wanted D2 poshpilit))

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 23.01.20

blomstar
No, you're stupid. Or have you forgotten where you play?

m
magyarorszag 23.01.20

1-3 fire dmg top

O
Obsessed 23.01.20

QLinkee, here I first skim read, I thought your post :D :
It was unfortunate that the assassins did not create one. But the claw is cool wouldn't mind having one

b
breathe_vrn 23.01.20

Give you 4 runes - tal, Tul, ORT, AMN for claw. Can assemble his spirit in the shield, will Sorka all roll.

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.01.20

S pierce EC, so 2 sockets >>> 267 units. Hell all current noobs on these claws can look for it with IC not castaeda one of Fig. Current I can not understand why it is a chaos compared to it's second claw with IAS, the fulls in Perth Bolva. To fight with any mage except EU corki is Perth claw for PG.

3m3m 23.01.20

NoneOne2010
sovetyy naiti formuly % popadania v zavisimosti or ar atakyywego i defa zawiwaywegosa, ti togda 4to daje poimew AR vs low defovix 4arov rulit, 4to za crapovoe pvp nadeyatsa na cast xz OW, pg, pg takoi

m
mofs 23.01.20

5-6 K AR is enough to roll out of the Persians, whose 2-3 to Def. And it Sarki necro and other cloths

S
SergeyS1988 23.01.20

mofs
From cold forty sometimes such Def that Barbu difficult to get.

y
yok0o 23.01.20

don't want anyone upset, but Def does not work while running, and the one who doesn't run away from ASI is not a priori present any risk for such enough even 2 Barchukov...

O
Obsessed 23.01.20

however, there is a clear sracic of the seller raises the tablets of materiel, in order to prove gooto cockta (AND SELL SOMETHING FINALLY is GOING??), and yokoo throws sho cockta crab. maybe have Kulenok with MinValue to attract? ;-)

p
playersik 23.01.20

Hospede that cardboard Yes ktozh from ASI to escape will be then eh? She put the traps in a circle and sits in the center will cause shadow businesses and all. Run you nebehay to 1st place. You know it doesn't have anything to sit around and wait until the enemy dies or the shadow businesses will hook. Run around it bespolezno saves only TELEPORT WHILE teleport block is cut?no. Or maybe Def broken? Identity no. SO we have to wait until shadow businesses Blasta hooked and immediately strike-teleport and roll. Understand wafer? No one around the par does not run UTB stupid.

O
Obsessed 23.01.20

:D

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.01.20

yok0o
Um, what's atty pvp run away from CC-by Shasha ASI? :DDD Or you ICQ on dragon fly vanchit of vancil?))))
Tyzh mindblast and IC on the carcass under the FHR animation is not run. But if you ar not, the body will smeato you in the face over your pathetic attempts to kill completely paralyzed Palace or the beaver ; )

3m3m 23.01.20

yok0o
prejde 4em ytverjdat, sna4ala oden foolsi i poprobyi bitsa s normalnim ar potom delai vivodi

A
Agent_Smit75 23.01.20

The claw looks like a home-made from a single. :)
But if you really be fell the above telling the truth is a VERY cool thing, it would be better if the current is the cloaca of shadows would be weapon block.
About the price even XS, but less zhah makes no sense to sell it or exchange for a punch of any, and not the fact that any more expensive, they in every season there are a pair of triple, no less.
And this claw and 3-4 season can never fall.

PS
I would like Luka but with a custom AD, looking for looking for and it's not falling, and axes swords with similar stats were already falling again. :)

h
hiha 23.01.20

And claws for sale?

b
blomstar 23.01.20

hehe
The claw 16 is not named lo, named lo 12 (HeroEditor's)

T
T-Fox 23.01.20

Well actually those who are not running around and trying to fly cool folded from FB (inject 1).