3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 23.01.20 02:52 pm

Only the ability of Tihonov (Prey (2017))

Good afternoon. I was under the impression that no one played only with the abilities of Tihonov. Firstly in an Internet anywhere did not find such a passage, neither in YouTube nor in the guides. One brave really took a couple of episodes, but all broke down. And secondly, ask questions in this forum about passing individual jobs only with the skills of Tihonov-and in response silence. For example, the specification for the satellite. when played in person, it just repaired the control panel and pulled out the desired item. The horn of such a skill is not. And how to be? I understand. what achievements can be preserved in this place. to pump the skills of the person, to repair and to this detail. And after you achieve to boot from a previous save. But the game itself as there is no hopeless situations and there is always a solution to another. Who knows what? Also the job where to get to the lab, it is necessary to go into space. there to repair the drive, then return to the lab door and it opens. But Tiffany do not know how to fix. Or there is a list of tasks that tifonom not available?
1 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 23.01.20

bambuk13
Despite her positioning there are a lot of places where the passage in only one way.I still haven't passed until the end, but I think if also this game is and it's meant to be - so there is a way (or is it those who only chapters.quest?).