3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 23.01.20 02:52 pm

Recommend a good smartphone to 25,000

Choose phone, can you recommend any good up to this amount
26 Comments
Sort by:
d
dobro4insky 23.01.20

Samsung A5 2016

n
nightmanderer 23.01.20

Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro is a great machine for 11 Tr

G
Grumman_59 23.01.20

After using other devices on Android settled on the Xiaomi MI3,a good smartphone has it all!I use two years-no complaints,all games are easy to uselongbattery, etc. and prices are reasonable.

-
-zotik- 23.01.20

Lenovo K5, good battery, I play and sit in an Internet and charge it at night only though still 40% minus the notices don't come Vkontakte(letters and stuff)

P
ProPsyh 23.01.20

MOTOROLA and ya seriously! Very impressed with the modular system (especially the projector).
Only annoying one fact. Like how Lenovo bought the mobile division of Motorola, and this manufacturer is a frequent guest in repairs.
PS. model I do not remember, because it thumps.

i
ihappy 23.01.20

Take Xiaomi.
Excellent phones the company is doing. I bought Redmi Notes 4 and happy as an elephant. For my money, it makes many of its competitors in the light.

A
Alexandr Minaev 23.01.20

If you have not bought, you can buy samsung s7 to honor or 32gb 9 64gb.

C
ConstantineK12 23.01.20

ZTE good company! Without lags and shoals! Got, very nice!

l
logovos 23.01.20

New LG you can buy in this budget, Q7 https://www.lg.com/ru/smartphones/lg-LMQ610NM . still get change back

A
Ayke 23.01.20

It's only the Chinese in this budget look

l
logovos 23.01.20

Do not tell me. The Koreans are also in Vogue. Although , of course, a small budget first and foremost associated with China

B
BIG_CrasheR 23.01.20

On a dedicated 4pda ask a question, preferably a sign that you need: camera, pure Android without brake Pribluda, scanner front/rear, bermocoll, Akkum, etc. Wanted to recommend OP5, 5T, but look at Ali he's not really dipped in price (Chinese, English))
PS, for the same amount only Chinese you will find, And brands, if which 2 years and more and not fact

i
iuriiciorici 23.01.20

and why is no one talking about honor 10
Very good smartphone , I can advise and give a guarantee that will not be mistaken with a choice
I'm not Samsung so even in honor of 10 , but I have a iphone 7 but this is not for you

i
iuriiciorici 23.01.20

I know what honor is 30000 rubles

V
Vyxyxol 23.01.20

iuriiciorici
It is 128 gig, 64 gig - 26990.

b
boss1234567890 23.01.20

For such sum it is possible to buy a great phone with good features, even though still left for accessories! Also here you can just ad submit - https://bridge.bet/ specify the model you like and the sellers themselves will also offer you the lowest price on this product! Very convenient I think, so try it, enjoyed myself more than once!

G
Gebikemed 23.01.20

What website you can view and compare all the features of the phones?

a
arkadiydmitrievich 23.01.20

Gebikemed
DNS\Tekhnopoint. Just read the reviews. It happens that characteristics do not always correspond to the declared. On nice and citylink is. Yes, even on Yandex market has characteristics. Just before you purchase it, go to the forum 4pda and read about the selected device, where all the main problems can be found.

A
Andrey Dubrovskiy 23.01.20

Gebikemed
Was on the forum and on many websites, but the characteristics are different, too. If you believe the portal, only https://mobila.guru/, which fully show the characteristics of the standard and particularly pleases me section pros and cons, with which you can immediately understand whether to pay attention to the smartphone or put it in the basket.

r
rus_006 12.04.21

xiomi poco x 3