3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 23.01.20 02:52 pm

GeForce Experience does not download game settings!? (Dishonored 2)

Knowledgeable people, please help here in this question: why is GeForce Experience does not load and does not optimize the game Dishonored 2?

Game license Steam installed on the SSD, file with the configuration file stored in my documents, several times to start the game, I was there the graphics settings, resolution etc. settings, closed the game, still the settings are not loaded.( The path to the game is correct, client GeForce Experience the game sees, but does not optimize and does not load the game settings.
Why it's important to me: the fact that I want to launch the game using the DSR feature in the settings panel NVIDIA at 4K resolution, especially Samsung monitor S24D590L, 24 together with the Gigabyte GV-N1070XTREME-8GD, GTX 1070 gives an excellent picture and graphics!!! (played well in the Witcher 3-just a masterpiece). But then I can't put the 4K resolution and to use the DSR function as in the Witcher 3.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem with downloading game settings in GFE, asking for your help!
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.01.20

Sivka-pro
I love this app, just that it makes good photos and video to stir up efficiently, but not anymore.
In the games, so she something without me stirred up - this is unacceptable! Only the! Okay, this is my opinion, as anyone.
Dishonored 2 also litsuha, put 4k through DSR razreshaju, and in addition top rolls excellent Sweet fx. The game keeps great and and. Try to do everything without Experience, that is in the manual, like me.

R
RedFleecer 23.01.20

Sivka-pro
just in case check the presence of update as to the experience and drove it the last time, if that is not enough refuses to work.

S
Sivka-pro 23.01.20

RedFleecer
The wood is all new, just yesterday re-installed.

S
Sivka-pro 23.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje Thanks for the reply! you mean what would the program in the toolbar NVIDIA 3D settings in the game to put out there such a function DSR no! But if manually change the resolution of monitor at native 3840*2160 resolution, it does not kamilfo constantly change then at native screen resolution!
Look, I can detail the whole process your describe, even I don't understand how to do in manual, then that would be the frequency of the monitor to 75 Hz does not fly in the NVIDIA control panel?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.01.20

Do it as in the Witcher 3, and indeed IN ALL games.
Monique 27д
Gertsovka 60
In the settings of firewood put all that you described MYSELF before, and I put the photo in the previous topic where a guy asked advice about DSR.
Then in the game put favorite resolution, in our case 4k (3840x2160) and the result on the face) Experiencem not use it for games, because I have the same haze was that he was in some games, not friendly with DSR. Puts not the resolution that I want.

S
Sivka-pro 23.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Okay, thank you, will try today!

S
Sivka-pro 23.01.20

People need good advice, why GeForce Experience cannot optimize and load game settings in our game??? Really need to figure this out!!! What kind of advice can still help??? Screenshots and detailed description of the problem above.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 23.01.20

Sivka-pro
Put here DSR and do not go into GeForce Experience, it is the maximum that is able to update the wood, everything else works through the ass.

S
Sivka-pro 23.01.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
The question was that why GFE does not download game settings of the game, not how to enable DSR.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 23.01.20

Sivka-pro
Because GFE - shit)

A
Arhigluk 23.01.20

It is not necessary for optimize to trust this program. Better handles set up. Download autominer to see the fps and the load on the graphics card/CPU. For 5 minutes even with no experience set up it is much better than the GFE. With much better picture and higher settings than offer prog.)

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.01.20

Arhigluk
mine is the opposite. GFE offers settings such that iron does not pull can.

S
Setesh 23.01.20

Pavel Abakumov
And I have lowers setting, and quite strongly, so do not take this chip (GF for me, just a convenient service that in one click updates the wood, no more)
Arhigluk
I agree with you completely

e
ersta07 13.10.20

GEFORCE EXPERIENCE CAN'T OPTIMIZE THE SETTINGS OF SOME GAMES. Why?

In some games, the configuration file is set along with the game in the Program Files folder. These files cannot be modified by external programs such as GeForce Experience.

A
ALTAIR_1 01.06.21

Well, you guys, everything is fine, it optimizes, but sometimes it can even greatly underestimate the settings)