3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 19.09.19 08:10 am

Bug Alliance:to protect the settlements (Fallout 4)

A bug with the quest Alliance:to protect the settlements.When trying to pass the quest to the mayor of Alliance, he generally does not respond says just beware of the den, and take the quest does not work.The answer is 1 field is not filled if this answer click, nothing happens, the idea there should be something like (I'm all done give me my reward), but there's just nothing written, who knows how to solve this problem?Plus, even when I approach some people from the Alliance(including that of the mayor, who by the way before giving me the quest has bagenal and did not answer 1 of my lines for help, though in the subtitles it was written) they are not what they say but in spite of this, the subtitles are written at the bottom

10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 19.09.19

david272
no this should not be, I also have this empty option, although not any sq in the Alliance is not.

d
david272 19.09.19

Jaroslav Bondarev
Then how to pass the quest? In the written assignment will speak with the residents of the Alliance, and an arrow leads to it, if I want to give other residents the quest, they did not react

J
Jerzy3 19.09.19

david272
Was this the mayor's quest to make not wanted. Loaded with early saves and just on the Alliance scored, they fought.

d
david272 19.09.19

Jerzy3
Another found that if you kill the mayor kV will continue

J
Jerzy3 19.09.19

david272
Odd as I about this option had not thought of.XD

t
tchuzhy 19.09.19

I have the main quest started. However, I went there after sujecki. Mercenary no, the Alliance launched without a test. Workshop available. In the bunker all friendly, academic only apologizes, Sint alive. Nothing of what happened in your first playthrough of the game there.

G
GalaXaR Grey 19.09.19

The problem is solved so abruptly as inadequate.After running for about 30 minutes ,poyuzat all residents including the mayor,have nothing worthwhile navimodel(over time, the quest fails-That is, napoloenic.....I went to the sleeping mayor threw him in the head with droba,and here it is happiness I passed the quest, continued the line of quests ,well, raped the opportunity to become the leader of this settlement as in the case if I went for Dan,but nobody was falling+ real people,and a good shop.(Decision of question style Brazer hood Of steel)))))

a
andreynab 19.09.19

Already 100500 patches released, and the problem remained. Had to kill this buggy of the mayor.

E
EvilClips 19.09.19

No one should be killed!

Prescribed in console first sqt" and find in the list need quest. Typically, this is MinRadiantOwnedXX, where x is two digits, you can have any. Save the selection and find the desired value. Propisivat completequest MinRadiantOwnedнужноечисло and you will have happiness.

In General, the problem with the Covenant only in that local turrets are not counted in points defense. If you want, you can disassemble them via the Disable, or using a mod that allows you to parse any object in the settlements, and on the vacant wooden carriages stick new, same turrets, which will be considered. Points of defence thus enough Alliance never attacked.

p
potter790 19.09.19

Was 2019 yeah. )
Not when you save the synth all the rules. But when the opposite.. Howard Shaw clearly hints microwave is a settlement of people. :D