3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xCzarnecki 23.01.20 02:53 pm

The discussion of the system requirements (SCUM)

Pull it a PC?
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10 GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1 GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: RAM 8150MB
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
24 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 23.01.20

xCzarnecki

Even if you say that will not pull tyzh still tries to run and if you say you need a 4-core or in any way tyzh still not going to buy it and try to run it on what is...a Question about anything.

C
ColonelJason 23.01.20

_BESIK_
xCzarnecki wrote:
Pull it a PC?
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100
No.

S
SDmsh 23.01.20

I will draw it:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30 GHz (4 CPUs)
Memory: 4000MB RAM (ddr3)
Card name: NVidia GeForce GT1030 (2Gb, ddr5)
What would you suggest the minimum upgrade?

A
Ar4er2016 23.01.20

xCzarnecki
SDmsh
There is system requirements:
MINIMUM:
Requires 64-bit processor and operating system
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon 2GB R7 370
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Disk space: 20 GB

Or as you say banned in Google?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20

xCzarnecki
Better not try it even on minimum system requirements barely comes

R
Rusya Nikiforovskiy 23.01.20

SDmsh
are you ready sistemnik or what to buy? If not, who the hell buys such vidyuhi like 1030?

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

percent inel I-7 ,,,vidyuhi Ge Forse GTX 660 barely pulls :((hangs sometimes scribe, probably none old already :((

M
Marsel Kazan 23.01.20

the game uses the parameters is clearly higher than the stated because much Packed into the archives! Comfortable to play just for 16 gigs of RAM and SSD

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

Marsel Kazan
that's right you boeren !!!!1000 times right !!!BUT either suffer libl not play.no options :(

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

Marsel Kazanжди can gash repak with naimenee requirements as has happened with other games,such as ---------For weak PC

M
Marsel Kazan 23.01.20

FOX_Skaynet
faster to unpack and remake the work with the extracted data)I Think that even nick will do)

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

Marsel Kazan
well, if you're so prosharenny put VIDOS on how to do this,for us newbies

M
Marsel Kazan 23.01.20

FOX_Skaynet
format there even though it's a pak but not standard!I asked the developers to do works like a charm and it is better to complete the binding using exe ! let's say that

t
top-gan 23.01.20

I have on medium is without problems.
Percent - ntel Core i2-2100
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1GB

L
LIGHTandDARK4 23.01.20

The game is not so demanding. Flies without problems at the highest.

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
I do not know as I understood it, that kosaemo piratok ,,.or buy yourself to 8 a minimum of 4 GB of operatives vidyuhi that would have been no older than a year and a half probably :(if that ,,.I have a intel i-7 ,,,,8 gb operatives,,,,Windows -7 the corporate party ,,,vidyuhi Nvida Gforse GTX 660 -2 GB,,,sometimes hangs in the forests, in towns and stuff I capital ,,.punctually,the settings in the game all that is possible on the low ,,.on serdna all effects otklucheny :((

F
Fritz47 23.01.20

And on the laptop played who? I have a QuadCore Intel Core i7-6700HQ, 3300 MHz (33 x 100), the GeForce GTX 950M 2Gb , 8Gb RAM? Tanks and ships are almost at top speed without brakes.

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

top-dubliin nepoymu what I HAVE a problem ????? I have two razaza and even 4 still working ,,, why I have hangs and pulls ?????

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

GUYS HELP SOLVE the problem !!!!there's people writing what's on medium normal ,,.I have a pirate ,,,I ,,,,tightens especially in settlements in buildings and other direct real visit for a minute and a half :( not how I what it :((/??? feature Windows 7 corporative litsuha with all things in consequence cracked ,,,SCUM repak pirates from pioneer ,,,Percents Intel I-7 ,,,Vidyuhi Nvida Gforse GTX 660 2 gb ,,,operatives 8 GB ,,,,driver,, fresh ,,set up a minimum all that is possible odluceno ,.poltorabatko high banal is not on the medium not on low,,,maybe the net leaching to cut off ???during the game system is solid, hardest all the games on regular hard,tried to raise the SCUM, and SSD for a fixed effect, 0 ,, what Podkovy ka ?????:((

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

top-dopingoviy forgive me BUT I was plagued by vague doubts ,,,snachalo padchar we Shpak , then the order of the Ambassador ,,,,zdayutsya I you dear ,,.maybe it's lzhote.if rather Liked.more precisely are YOU kidding me, earlier ,,,and if quite frankly you're just PI@@@@D@@@NIL!!! that's just can't understand why you're here, DEZU respecively ???video vilagi ,,,or are YOU Just stupid PI @@@@BOL