3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sKard 23.01.20 02:53 pm

Quest \"Real friends\" - how to prove? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In the process of talking the mill in Ledecko comes an interesting detail:
Soilerosion Tomas killed the son of a Miller, but I don't understand how you can prove? Has anyone passed this quest?
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 23.01.20

Skard
How do you do came? :D I particularly where such conversations had not seen cheto

S
Starkin 23.01.20

Skard
Vaschet Tomas molested his daughter or something they stole

.Wolfgang 23.01.20

Skard
He is the son of the Miller was killed and a handkerchief (or scarf) stole from him. This shawl should be Perekrest and present as evidence.

s
sKard 23.01.20

James_Mails
After talking with friends need not at first with Tomasz to talk with Miller.
.Wolfgang
Sorry, but you do this scarf was? I just stealing constantly caught, and I stunned him. But on the body of the scarf was not. Or only need to steal? Now a little pumped to a theft, I'll try again.

.Wolfgang 23.01.20

Skard
He was not found, but I have a friend who has a cousin whose friend was found in a chest, locked in very difficult :)

V
Vyxyxol 23.01.20

Skard
Night in the chest in the inventory to steal.

s
sKard 23.01.20

Muskrat
ATP, I did the opposite.

s
smirnoffv67 23.01.20

I just caught up after a beating and slaughtered like a pig. Scarf found on the corpse, but, apparently, is no need.

V
Verzor 23.01.20

With a scarf you can go to Yana. After that, he runs away and the mission ends.

A
Aleks900 23.01.20

Quest with limited time of execution. I had 2 hours to cancel. It seems the best way for all the NPCs are the following: Between 13-15 hours all eat. Throw in food a lullaby potion. They fall asleep, except for Miller. Stealing from a sleeping Tomas scarf and give it to Joanna when he wakes up. She speaks with Tomas, after which he runs away from the mill. Everyone is happy.

s
serewa_plgrnd 23.01.20

There is great suspicion that he didn't. In a candid conversation can be a scarf to show him. He will tell you that the Miller's son had requested before his death to take care of the mill and Jana and scarf gave as the memory of judgment.
After this conversation, to ask the world of the mill and Tomas agree, though reluctantly.

S
SergeyMedvedev 23.01.20

serewa_plgrnd
If after talking with Jana to mention the scarf, then Tomas builds a fool, they say what's the scarf, saw nothing, MB it the dirt fell when the body was carried.