3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sha-R 23.01.20 02:55 pm

Is it worth to change I5 to I7 7600k 7700k?

Playing the majority of games in the series total war, the campaign i5 can't cope with the game on max speed and sometimes appear vile friezes, which sometimes get, especially in large-scale wars. The CPU is almost always loaded on a hundred. To change the nurse and go to a new generation does not pull well because the i7 is worth 17K, but the whole of this brigade will be obviously more expensive. Or which processor better to take, if you go to another iron, in the range 20-23 Grand. Acceleration in any form is not considered. Thank you for your help.
31 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zevs72ru 23.01.20

Acceleration is not considered, the to version. And want too to version. Are you okay? =) If standards will push your and add, why not. There is a matter of money and desire. Well, if you don't want overclocking, why do you K ? take then just 7700. Cheaper on 2 thousand to be exact.

L
Lex-one 23.01.20

Sha-R wrote:
Acceleration in any form is not considered
Why?
Take Intel with K version and not overclock, that's blasphemy.
It's easy, there will be no problems.
And chastota RAM often affects the friezes, the memory necessary to take 3K+ frequency.

L
Luka_gg 23.01.20

Sha-R
Those 2 days a gang of tests. It brings down a large army. The same pattern is observed in other games, for example due to the large number of buildings of Zobnatica, ARK, Dimworld, Skyrim, Stellaris, Cities skyline. Distribute it with the modifications, build something, especially with regards to vigilantia, FPS drops, the game engine can't cope. I have a download of the 4790k is not more than 50-60%, test in the lab showed 20 frames, when turned all the settings. Percent rested! The graphics card is rested!
We were running tests on 6-8 cores, no difference. My second PC to the 1600S showed slightly better results:
You just view. It's the 1600S
I still have You video Keane 6700k + SLI gtx 1080 for 4k. View, especially CPU and graphics card:
Spoiler

Test on the 8 cores:Drove people on an 8-core (i7-7820X) Wahoo, in the end, 25.2 fps in the lab ( I have 21.4). The settings of the graphics the most. Sliders in lab settings all at maximum. I didn't expect this! Was thinking about buying this CPU.
If You see such a situation, the replacement is impractical. If GOOGLING 7700 in the game, you will see a different situation, then the change very worthwhile.
Note, I was talking about Total War: Warhammer 2 ! What do You see, Google and compare. Important CPU and graphics card.
Sha-R wrote:
The CPU is almost always loaded on a hundred.
It's BAD. Its resources it has exhausted. For Your GTX 1070 is certainly better to take the i7 for i5 max is 1060, the more I would not began to put. This processor is experiencing a lot of problems in modern games. Even at maximum settings it krayzis 3 manages to load by 70%. The Witcher is in town, he also has difficulties that are loaded at 100%.
You have several outputs. Ideally, it should be replaced, and for a long time. As you can see has game 2013 him problems. Buy i7 17 000 silly, because there are 8700 20 000. But You are not lucky, sorry, this is a new motherboard. Just, if you take it, try with the seller if used, the new it is more expensive, agreed, Recalling 8700. That's a lot for him. 15, you can still talk. And pay attention to the scalp. Scalped the option to take dangerous. One after a year of work covered. Just a warning, do not want to scare, then you guys write what rules, if hands there.
The version of the processor with a k - unlocked multiplier, has a greater frequency. The frequency of Turbo boost can be put up for tenure. This is a benefit to You, higher frequency. The difference in the denominations of 5% between 7700 and 7700k. Overclocking, even slightly, the gap will increase. But alas, You have purchased MSI H270M MORTAR ARCTIC does not allow it. Only Z chipsets can overclock. H270 does not support overclocking. At least the frequency turboboost put on tenure - that's great. It had 4500.
But as they say above, 7700 a couple of thousand cheaper, see for yourself. A couple of times in the shop going on 4 days of purchase, so a couple of thousand flies.
In the many updates to the 4-core i5 bent, especially open world. We bought 7600k for 6000 rubles. More for him I would not give. Who can can find. For its price now stands 2600Х 8600 from AMD or from Intel. The same is now and 7700, is it worth 8700. The past generation is already old men, they are a great alternative. Even against the 8400 from Intel. Mat. fees are the same price. So, I doubt it will be difficult to sell, I think so.
All I said is MY personal opinion, what I've seen, only recommend, not insist, the choice is yours, get mad at the phrase 7600k for me it's the office, is not necessary, for me, is it a gaming PC today, it is at least 2700k / 3770k / 4770k / 4790k / 6700k / 7700k, anything below this, to 2018 weak, and I'm talking about new games that are weak in my set of games. Truth and fact have little time, to be HONEST. But 2-5 years you can pull, especially looking at Your list of games. If You think that Your games enough 7600k, I'm not arguing, not going to argue, I'm happy for You!
In General, check 7700 in Your game. This is normally under 100% does not give significant drawdown FPS. Yes, it will be less, the graphics card will lose in the download, value lack of CPU, but serious subsidence, lags, freezes - should not be, of course, if the original FPS was not below the value at 25 frames. Lags in Warhammer 2 not so seriously felt, checked personally.
I hope that have tried the most informative to reveal the essence of Your problem, glad if something useful learned from all this scribbling.
About the outputs. You can put a LOCK on the FPS, thereby to obtain more stable indicators. The smaller the loc will put (say 30-45 fps), the less will be the load. The option of increasing the resolution using DSR are similar, the meaning is the same, lower FPS, toss the graphics load on the graphics card. Lowering the settings affecting the CPU usage, for example, the range of drawing objects. Also, what are the specific game settings - reduced the size of the army, less NPCs, less loading.
Good luck to You with the solution to Your problem!

I forgot to mention that You still go 6700 / 6700k.

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

Zevs72ru
2 thousand is not important, just with the index k, the processor initially more powerful

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

Lodurr
He's not ušatannyj, just don't export as far as I understand. Total war decides the number of cores as noted

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Total War: Warhammer Empire 2 mortal in him is noticeable and these friezes, in other parts I have a stable normal fps. But why get mad at the phrase, I don't have enough 16800 is a new BOX version of CPU, OEM we do not find, or found but for the same money. B/Have never bought and not planning to. Very detailed answer, will have to reread quite get everything. So it's worth to take 7700к or creaking heart to go on Riesen or 8 generations? Of lag sometimes twitches like a snack units, fps sags to 20-30 in battles of 40 on 40. Played a bit with shadows and smoothing for coherent fps, but I want at least 30 without losing the entertainment. Therefore, I want the map like how it fits under the maximum speed. And what about the sale of old iron I'm not worried, I'm his nephew to ride, he's stachecki is playing there, he's all right now фх4330

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
6700/6700к do not want to take, want to take maximum Prots under the nurse. By the way,how do you set a lock on 30 fps?

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

Lodurr
Who takes out 7600k? If only it were so I would not ask of the Council. I think it is more logical to do to change percent, as TIA loves CPU, and mine is Packed with this game (with this), or to fork out at 1080p, all the same, if you put i5 on 1080p the card will not work at all

L
Luka_gg 23.01.20

Sha-R
The difference between 6700k and 7700k is a zero sometimes in games (I'm not talking about overclocking), in General between processors 6%.About 6700 I understand it, exclude it.
Dear, it's up to You personally. If You play a bit, one total war, I will prove that 6-8 nuclear solutions do not improve the situation, feel free to take 7700. This is the option with the lowest cost. Under the gtx 1070 is a great solution. Forget at least 2-3 years. Generally, with the 7700 though for 5 years you can wipe.
Of course, ideally today, solve 6-core processors, Intel rolled out, AMD drove the mass of the solution at a reasonable price tag. I don't think You should spend money. Put, and not take the head.
But, for a start! I certainly don't doubt that You have 100% CPU load. Perhaps this video is not what he does not say, make any explanations:
i5 6600K 4.4 GHZ + GTX 980
This video is from the second varhamera. Here processor resting, but 50-60% load and Yes the gtx 980 (or 1060 performance). This video shows that the i5 problems in this game no. Please check it out and comment.
6700k i7 / GTX 1070
You know, it's 6700, but not the essence, the meaning is the same. Here is Your future performance in the game. This gtx 1070. Well the CPU is loaded up to 50%. Ultra settings.
Run benchmark, compare. Really Lodurr above the rights? Of course, Your eyes, I believe more.
If so, it is not necessary to change your 7600k. Maybe the fact that this video is 2017.
Change the motherboard, CPU, the price of 25-30 thousand. It is necessary to You? The more that You play a little. Take 7700k, least cost and least fuss. And there, already digging, see what it is and will be better.
PS Yes, Boxing always was more expensive, but the price tag is not 22-24 as I have in the city.
By the way,how do you set a lock on 30 fps? - this can be done 3 ways. The first is through the control panel NVIDIA. There choose your section - managing the 3D settings later in this part switch to tab, Software settings, and the process, i.e. the Select program to configure, choose ADD next to the button, the last launched process - Exit 2. There's a section function specific settings of the game - Vertical Sync pulse, choose ENABLE is 60 frames. If you select adaptive (half refresh rate) is 30 frames.
The second method is easier, but if You have RTTS - Rivatuner Statistics Server, it is included in MSI Afterburner. It's simple. There is a Framerate limit (limit framerate), set and ready.
Third, through the game. Look, every first or every second frame. Although I don't recall that. So forget it.

or fork over 1080 - How are You going affected by the graphics card on the CPU usage? To increase the resolution? Focus on graphics? With the same success just selecte FPS. GTX 1070 today a good decision.

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you very much for your help and detailed answers, now I will check the points

w
william1992 23.01.20

Friezes can be for the hard drive. Buy SSD

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

william1992
I have a SSD, it is necessary to rearrange the way to watch the game

L
Luka_gg 23.01.20

Sha-R
Better not be. I have the same experience podragivanija, for example if you cancel a construction, when opening the settings menu of the game (the first time), it happens.
SSD is unlikely to improve the situation, except that it accelerates the download, but problem not solved. Don't know what the hell I scored ,the whole of the battle and the game is going well.

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
The global map began to work perfectly, without Sakyamuni, the game has become faster, less thinking before action. And the battlefield still kind of like

S
Sha-R 23.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
All problems were solved by setting the tenth Windows. Now the game is much smoother in battles 20 20 subsidence is not seen, and in 40 on 40, 15-20 fps increased. The trouble was cluttered seven

b
bushmaster 23.01.20

People , a question, sit on the i5 4690 + gtx 1070ti, norms will change to i58600k, 7700 i7, or i7 7700k.

b
bushmaster 23.01.20

Lodurr
And i7 7700 for a full stepper motor ?

O
OkGo 23.01.20

bushmaster
Given your system, it is necessary to change almost everything.
Would a normal mother, you have the budget to change your i5 4770k/4790k with a subsequent acceleration.

And so entirely change the platform. Given that the price tags on Intel absolutely inadequate went, it is better to change to Ryzen. Well either wait till Intel come into itself. Because in the moment something very creepy when even in Europe the price tag on 8700k starts from 28k. Everything is sagging ruble is not justified.

b
bushmaster 23.01.20

OkGo
Yes, now I think, or i5 8400, 8600,8600 k to take well, or Reisen, only some XS

O
OkGo 23.01.20

bushmaster
Depends on the budget.
Not so long ago ryzen 7 1700 it was possible to order from Europe for 13k. But if we are attracted to Intel...
To take the Intel with 6 cores at current prices is controversial. I would either fork over 8700k was waiting on.