3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daprostostas 23.01.20 02:55 pm

The blur effect of the environment (Mafia 2)

Hi all! I can't find the answer. Is it possible to disable the effect of a blurred background (the environment)? Enabling and disabling this feature in the game settings doesn't change anything. Trees, foliage, wire and the grass is very blurry.
Like this screen
http://www.playground.ru/gallery/mafia_2/32648/
and I would like
http://www.ag.ru/screenshots/mafia_2/351077#show

Just in case we will describe the system parameters: Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
AMD Phenom II X4 3.0, Radeon 5870 1GB (Catalyst driver 10.7 and 10.8 tried), Mat.Board with AMD 890FX chipset, 8 Gb DDR3 1600 Mhz, latest PhysX, license game.

Thanks in advance!
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
EGOR_PSIMAN 23.01.20

I'm not sure but maybe ISA VERSION ! in some games it happens ( not working as it should ), try to wait for the patch!

D
Daprostostas 23.01.20

Egor! Version while the all one (V. 1.0). Strange that it's different for every play. Recently I noticed that this blur effect disappears when driving at speed.

G
Geroy Donbassa 23.01.20

cut the Vert.sync

S
SERGEi_2000 23.01.20

But for me it is the blur more realistic and look much better

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Skull Face 23.01.20

disable this option in the game settings doesn't change anything
---
Of course does not change, this function just yet. The guys from 1C moved the crooked line, that's the whole secret.

D
Daprostostas 23.01.20

SERGEi_2000! Beautiful screen, but I'm not about the blur say. I'm talking about static objects. For example, standing on the street - cars clear, characters are clear, but the foliage, wires spread out. This is well illustrated in the example that I laid out above. Can you make a screenshot of Mafia 2 with trees and lampposts with a description of the configuration of your computer?

S
SERGEi_2000 23.01.20

I like:
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

G
Geroy Donbassa 23.01.20

Standards drawing
pix.PlayGround.ru
Terrible drawing
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pulce 23.01.20

Where in Mafia 2 is to find the configuration file?

D
Daprostostas 23.01.20

Guys! Thanks for the screenshots and for responsiveness! The picture you have nothing worse and no better than mine. Apparently this should be the image. At least the patch or special fashion that is sure to do, since this blurring is not one annoys me.

By the way, I saw screenshots where the benchmark of the game Mafia 2 shows the result of measurements in 4 values. 1 Rating; 2 - Min.fps; 3 - Average fps; 4 - the Maximum fps. I have only the rating and average fps. Where's the rest I wonder... What kind of skis do not go.

R
Radomir Fedorov 23.01.20

Daprostostas
answer 8 years later, I found the shorter solution in the vastness of YouTube, this is a problem roofing felts with roofing felts with FXAA DoF

(this is on video)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pqahxpysbyvi6hb/mafia_2_diableFXAA.zip
and this is the link to the file-sharing service( clumsy)

s
safe130 14.02.22

Radomir Fedorov
Thank you very much, friend!)