3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarik-bugaga 23.01.20 02:55 pm

Passing Rise of the Argonauts (Rise of the Argonauts)

Question: how to go the city where Gladiator fights with all pobazarit, there was one main task, but on the map it is not displayed. Anyone knows of che is there to do?
126 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bower999 23.01.20

With the old clerk palasari. will have her son otkusitj to gambling. going to see him play the game and then he tells the couple (I don't know what my boy is not present) then like the Negro blacksmith go in the room where the fights are held and so on. I had to do a social survey in the city to complete this island :) I even had to listen to the song small kid . too much talk

Y
Yarik-bugaga 23.01.20

Thank you, boys also listened. Poshol to try.

k
kozzmin 23.01.20

People

Tell me how to pass the time with a Mage-Centaur.

A
Azhrakhill 23.01.20

People! what to do with the Achilles then?

B
Bower999 23.01.20

MAG-centaur - go to the convergence maximum is constant. when the sheep begins to put wait until the sound wave will pass and then run up and hit him. his cur attention nebrasa. 4 times hit he will die

Ahiless Bay of its power after his series of strokes. first, he 1 shot hits, then 2, etc. in General as the current series of blows to his shield goes from Bay. I kind of went

k
kozzmin 23.01.20

Bower999

thank you!

l
looy 23.01.20

as fun uncle? in the room where lay the dead wife of the protagonist. This bastard flies all the time and no how to get it =( How to kill it?

l
looy 23.01.20

Oh! it dawned on me! damn... I played the whole game and didn't know what a spear throw can be =)))))

B
Bower999 23.01.20

heh :)

p
pikalev 23.01.20

like metat kopjo

S
Seraphimus 23.01.20

and how long it capie to throw zabadal he mauled already

S
Seraphimus 23.01.20

Patience is the benefactor

S
Sasha0088 23.01.20

As fun uncle!
First, there are flying skulls they have to run away, then uncle will start up in the zipper, we NEED to place the block and when around uncle lost MAG.shield throwing him the spear (R) or you can make a blow with a Mace on the ground – SO 2 TIMES.
More difficult now uncle produces in us the luminous balls – you NEED to place the block and will close when the balls swings their SWORD (right click mouse) to uncle.
And then uncle falls to the ground – here beat uncle (Dodge fireballs) ALL.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WRITE!

T
TheHouse 23.01.20

People who know how to access the power of the Gods,and I came to the island of the Oracle,and strength a lot so far?or they later opened?and mind the words in the menu of the forces of the Gods,written on the side Without the forces of the gods(Rusik worth it)?

C
Comotoz 23.01.20

"And then uncle falls to the ground – here beat uncle (Dodge fireballs) ALL
Cheto does not work.... he descends the circles of them fly balls.... I run up to him and begin watering and he POH.....

Che do you want???

a
askit 23.01.20

What do you want???

beat longer=))

V
VillainDOG 23.01.20

TheHouse
the power of the gods appear as soon as you talk to them. Quest Ares went?there in the cave???
Explain how to use it and give advice. as you progress through the talks you give in a given situation preference one God, which with the accumulation of experience provides a choice of power...
And as you progress you get like a promotion.
press ESC in the aspects choose any of the gods and on the left is listed the fact that you did. choose them and hit ENTER,but at the same time, by selecting the desired God
Suggest to develop Athena or Hermes,but don't forget about the other,so ponemnogu...)))

V
VillainDOG 23.01.20

TheHouse

m
mennekis 23.01.20

How to pass the Minotaurs in the arena, what better to fight them with weapons

V
VillainDOG 23.01.20

mennekis sword!just as they come to fight with a shield,and when you get uvorachivatsya