3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShamomahS 19.09.19 08:10 am

Corruption and the poor. How to deal with it? (Medieval 2: Total War)

At me here what problem. I play for Sicily and I in one move, the cost of corruption amounts to 10 thousand. What can I do, that corruption is reduced and how to make the corruption work for you.
Oh and one more eternal problem. In large cities the population is impoverished quickly. Why? How to make the poor were less?

41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortred 19.09.19

I don't know. The problem with poverty, but about corruption - it doesn't have as many expenses to be, probably a glitch of some kind.

M
Mortred 19.09.19

Do anyone know how to deal with the poor? I know one way is to kill people. And build a lot of building-related revenues. But what about corruption. I would and he listened to whoever can solve.

S
Sand4 19.09.19

All these problems are solved by the construction of the following chain of buildings: the city Council, city hall, magistrate, etc. But as in life, after their construction, corruption and poor does not disappear immediately, but gradually... and, of course, it is necessary to build markets, ports, guilds, merchants, etc.

D
DaSein 19.09.19

Corruption and poverty still outpacing construction of these facilities, it and RTV it and are just.

b
barbarian 19.09.19

Nothing can be done. With the growth of the city's population poverty is also growing so the only thing that can delay poverty is to reduce the population growth in the city. Yet we must not forget to build proaggregatory wall.

S
ShamomahS 19.09.19

to kill people

And when you kill the inhabitants, and some buildings are destroyed too?

Why is corruption not? And if the city is to throw the commander, who will have a positive impact on trade, poverty and corruption be reduced?

g
glebanya 19.09.19

The poor probably from an overabundance of the population, I specifically did not order a field to the transition of the city to the next level has time to build everything (poor somewhere 50 percent) And from corropoli need to build administrative buildings and generals to put in cities

S
ShamomahS 19.09.19

But if I'm in town already all built to this level, and corruption and the poor is still growing. Then what to do?

......................... 19.09.19

Lower the taxes, the poor will certainly reduce.

A
AliceTheBest 19.09.19

Corruption and poverty can also depend on the characteristics of the warlord controlling the city.

b
barbarian 19.09.19

Diminish or add, increase or decrease with the population growth of the city is still poverty will grow. Fix only putting the population growth of 0%.

D
DaSein 19.09.19

For population growth you need to follow is right.
To build structures, promoting growth need not everywhere, but only in those cities that it makes sense to develop for the next level of the line of buildings.
In the so-called provincial settlements such buildings I generally try not to build and put the surplus population by recruiting peasants. In General theoretically, the migration scheme is simple: take the excess population where it a lot and sent to where it is not. So at least you can avoid the big disadvantages in yield of the settlements, but to defeat poverty will not work, even under communism :)

S
ShamomahS 19.09.19

Conclusion:
Poverty will not win, it will still grow with increasing population in the city. You can only delay it for a while.
Same with corruption. I noticed that the higher the income of the city the greater the costs of corruption.
To reduce corruption we need to build buildings that increase law, but at the same time they increase the health of the population and therefore the population will grow, and if the population increases, and poverty too.

m
migor 19.09.19

Not quite. Buildings that increase health not only affect population growth, but also entail the reduction of poverty (mud) by improving sanitation, etc.

S
ShamomahS 19.09.19

Cool! Means for reducing poverty need to build buildings that improve the health of the population?

D
DaSein 19.09.19

Not quite. Buildings that improve health and reduce poverty indirectly affect the increase in the birth rate, i.e. there is obtained a mixed blessing.
Corruption in particular settlement to fight you, planted there by the Governor General without an honest downsides to the yield in the personal qualities and good administrative skills.

b
barbarian 19.09.19

The building can be and will lower the poverty within 1-3 stroke by 5 percent but population growth would inevitably nullify all the positive effects of the building. Better then to build buildings to increase happiness type of taverns , monasteries and so forth. to extinguish the cons to the procedure because of poverty. Thus any small town will have poverty of 5-10 percent. and never a large 50 -75. To preserve poverty is possible only if the population growth of 0% (you need to Unscrew the taxes are high).

b
barbarian 19.09.19

By the way same goes for public order. Construction of buildings increases the order also give a temporary effect. When the population grows, the order begins to deteriorate.

......................... 19.09.19

Karoch together all scored on poverty)))Its approach does not stop, only slow down. faster than expanding the Kingdom, the faster will increase poverty. the conclusion is: do not pay attention to poverty, and easy to play =)

A
Alkasavar 19.09.19

You can move your capital closer to the center of the country, corruption will decrease. The city may well contain their garrison, too unruly, you can turn to the castle. So how do Pankoff.