3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 23.01.20 02:56 pm

3 the mission of the Alliance \"to Dig up the tear of Asha\" (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

found the location of the tear of Asha,get up there,to dig and poke vylaziet the inscription the search for Asha's unsuccessful.even start fresh, still such garbage.did anyone with this crap?
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erviten 23.01.20

Normally I dug. Screenshot come on, the place will look. Second question: you will not believe!

T
TimKar 23.01.20

Gryxa
One step to the left or below get up and dig it, too, was such garbage

B
Borisovromannic 23.01.20

Similarly, it is necessary to step down and to the left Genom94
Genom94

H
HAMDA POShEL TY 23.01.20

HELP PEOPLE! where is the button to dig in 7ых heroes?
NIFIGA NOT FOUND! (pirates)

V
Viktor Zhushman 23.01.20

idiot tell me how to dig? where is the button? place know come back and what do not know, CD in pocket..

V
Viktor Zhushman 23.01.20

maybe I have another bug, from what Conrad had to die, but I managed to survive (45 of 99 the fighters remained) and no more attacks past level 25 with 130 angels I filled up. now I think maybe it was necessary to die to Conrad and perhaps his clothes will not pick up...

V
Viktor Zhushman 23.01.20

all figured out the answer found in the next topic - there is a spell in the book -discover the treasure

H
HAMDA POShEL TY 23.01.20

2nd mission of the undead continues! Who also Remains hanging - Dark hopes and EVERYTHING! Don't let heroes die and TH? The whole map is empty, collected all! Killed everyone, and nothing!

N
Ne6me6sis6 23.01.20

Victor Zhushman
well I died konrod. first with the characteristics showed moderate threat in the first General I thought they say you have to attack him, restored the bridge attacked him and took out))) understand that we need to develop cities on branches of the army and not on the branches of tower defense since I started.

PS by the way I have 2 artifact was transported from the previous mission

K
Kaliostro 23.01.20

HAMDA FUCK YOU
I have the same. Even with the new patch it is not possible to go further. All jobs done in addition to GLOOMY HOPE. The campaign will have to restart the map.

S
ShershnD 23.01.20

so sorry I can't find how to call the map /puzzle where the button???

l
linker777 23.01.20

Yes skazhyte to me please finally how to dig? where's the damn key?

a
artblast 23.01.20

linker777
there is a spell in the book -discover the treasure