3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zammi 23.01.20 02:57 pm

Game (pirates) no longer be installed on WIN 7

Welcome. Faced with a big problem, all the distributions of different games from different creators (of course piratok) ceased to be installed on my Windows, says setup has stopped working uninstall Demolished the Windows, put on new, clean install of these distros started to install without problems. But after some time again starts this nonsense, I already began to suspect that steam may breaks the register and makes adjustments to pirates didn't use but can't bear now Windows to that you will plant. I'm not one to have faced such a problem???? Noticed that this is no license applications are installed and broken will give this error. In the Internet there is no answer to my question, most of the installation just disappears. Help the good people, there is no strength to fight.
16 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 23.01.20

Zammi
Try to put an 8-well or 10-well,if the problem remains,so it's not a...

b
bazilews 23.01.20

Not in Windows...

M
Metalist1925 23.01.20

Zammi
steam can not break the registry. But the problem is you have to hike a Bunch

Z
Zammi 23.01.20

Metalist1925
Tell me what is the Bunch) I'm a fan to rummage in computers, but not very good at slang programmers)

T
TheHouse 23.01.20

Zammi
And in case you are some sort of Microsoft Security Essential not use?

Z
Zammi 23.01.20

TheHouse
Windows update wanted to download, but I did not install, removed with download in updates.

M
Metalist1925 23.01.20

Zammi
computer. Even on behalf of the administrator try to run

Z
Zammi 23.01.20

Metalist1925
From Admin also not working

Z
Zammi 23.01.20

TheHouse
I found it in the updates that Tool malicious software removal x64: August 2018 (KB890830) was established since the update,although I have removed ticks from boot and what is most interesting, I can not delete it, it's not in the list install and remove programs, installed updates section.

T
TheHouse 23.01.20

Zammi
It's not the same, Essential Security antivirus is a full-time, which is very aggressive towards pirated software, and this Tool malicious software removal x64: August 2018 (KB890830) a little different, it is a component of Windows, which if you know how and can be removed, but better not, because I do not know in what place will come out sideways. Your problem is very similar to what too many control in Windows on a and version of what? Home? Corporate? Pro(Ultimate)?

S
SonyK_2 23.01.20

Zammi wrote:
...I found it in the updates that the malicious removal Tool software... installed with the update...
You when you install 7-Ki was included in the update that when you access an Internet downloaded you too much crap - updates for your antivirus. The update center turn off completely...
Spoiler
...or put him in manual mode...
Spoiler
...to choose what to install and what not. I have update center turned off, antivirus is not in use - problems with the pirates there's nothing eats the drug (cracks) to run such games.

a
angryfish99 23.01.20

Reinstall Windows and turn off the updates. Better yet, rename trustedinstaller.exe and rundll32.exe.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.01.20

SonyK. wrote:
You when you install 7-Ki was included in the update that when you access an Internet downloaded you too much crap - updates for your antivirus.
I have had a case. Kind of like Vin7 set with clean images MSDN antivirus did not put. Among the proposed update (there are a lot, of course not watched all that was put) is not exactly removed a tick from one Windows suggested install MSE. Agreed, let the employee something.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.01.20

angryfish99 wrote:
rundll32.exe
And opieate from the fact that you stop working a whole bunch that is written in the registry like ...\shell\open\command.

S
SonyK_2 23.01.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO wrote:
...Among the stars... just not removed a tick from one...
Update via the update center, have not put: only with UpdatePack-ov - anything extra has not yet been established. Easier and faster than yourself manually choose which updates to install and which not.

a
angryfish99 23.01.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
The clock, defragmenting, and installing drivers. If necessary, you can rename it back. The business then.