3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
onill2009 23.01.20 02:57 pm

Test Club (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

In the test of the club said, is to Achieve the highest level of Baeke
I'm 40 tion level but the test is not passed,
Also in test, you have to unlock all the skills of the Baeke, which is not possible with the fortieth level, points is not enough,
So what level of Baeke. Always write the maximum 40,

The answer to the riddle.
85 Comments
Sort by:
k
kanio 23.01.20

Nightmare mode added to align the mobs level, too, there is but no Horde mode,though I'm an elite arena was finished or the Horde to start on nightmare?2 part of the assignment is made to enter the arena and choose a mode Horde,alas, yet if someone started unsubscribe what Yes as.

k
kanio 23.01.20

Today there was a Horde mode

s
samur85 23.01.20

who can give account for the time.Well to download the game and play offline.????

T
TrickReRoll 23.01.20

onill2009
About the achievement BOOM, burn 30 enemies.

Of course, I know I'm late, but there is a funny way to perform this achievement. Go to the lighthouse at Alexandria, jump down and clean the weapon. Cut down all the soldiers, it is desirable that they were in a bunch, then go to the wall take red little pots, dragging them to the wallowing and moaning enemies (we Beat them without weapons, therefore they are considered live), and enjoy the results :D

o
onill2009 23.01.20

trickreroll
Thank you, but I have all the achievements completed, - well, maybe someone will need the info.
And secret mission poshalka it about, Final Fantasy XV - Ardin and Bahamut

L
L490 23.01.20

And not stupid torches to throw at enemies? I couple of people have already burned

N
Nellls 23.01.20

Reached the 40th level and the test can Achieve the highest level Bieke is not given. Is there a solution?

And not sassatelli test Gunsmith - Obtain the legendary weapon of each type all the legendary weapons, two bows, two swords and a shield. Who knows what's the problem?

N
Nellls 23.01.20

Solved both problems the fact that legendary weapons should be obtained without the token gift or award for helix.

o
onill2009 23.01.20

Tell me how to execute a CLASSIC TEST - Scorer.
Kill 5 soldiers of crossbow in less than 30 seconds (Invisible)

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 23.01.20

onill2009
This test can be easily performed in the penultimate quest additions... there will be a large trireme and around another 4 pieces... every one has a ballista and bots enough... although I did this test in one of the fortresses...

o
onill2009 23.01.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Don't even know how to thank you, Thank you, I tried in Egypt, it can be done, and it in on but like. only in DLS.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.01.20

Who's to say that they give for the second repetition of the test of the gods Sebek (which is now), I participated in the statistics of the burns received, and what?

o
onill2009 23.01.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Gave me a gold shield. if you pass all the tests again, the second items - shield, - the bow, a sceptre, a sword more powerful. - besides the shield, he had other stats. ( and Blue costume of Anubis.)
Well, in General here on YouTube.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.01.20

onill2009
Thank you. Today I went in, was given a shield.

A
Avto Surgut 23.01.20

Why not count the tests?to reach level 20,I am 45

A
Aleksey Kamornikov 23.01.20

People, this question is there in the trials classic, dlc Roman blood. Went all invisible, cleared all, killed RUFIO, and there is no sense, will not count that test, although the game was all OK. only Play online, that is, all the other tests I have taken. How to be what is wrong with Rufio that?

x
xTrum 23.01.20

2nd time do not give out awards for the test, although take the award was pressed, Even before this was cleaning his inventory to see that they gave... Ceased to be...

v
vovastij 23.01.20

xTrum
As for the 3rd time, not reward.
In these tests even for first win nothing.
I guess all the awards already received for the previous trials and new awards are not provided.
Pass was not interested.

G
Gex32net 23.01.20

In General, the trials could move around more to make, as they battle with the gods monotonous, in my opinion, the fact that he is killed by the bow only - is not correct. And besides battles with the gods could make that NT in that style right now in фаркрае5 is, do not know there to kill 25 lions or to clean up the fortress for the time....tired of these gods already. And Yes, no falls I have nothing for killing the gods, kill each time new once and nothing((

v
vovastij 23.01.20

I have one does not display the progress of tests in the client and in the game?