3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvak Kvakowski 19.09.19 08:10 am

The battle system. How to win Shorty? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Can't understand what the problem is, just very difficult given me victory in martial arts with swords in this game... I don't know what to do if I would like to run away and shoot from a bow, it is now caught in a difficult situation where locked with the boss NPC in a closed room, and from the 40th attempt I can't kill him, what to do in this situation? I understand that he had no helmet and he needs stabbing in the head occasionally, but he dodges and strikes back before I die

68 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 19.09.19

Kvak Kvakowski
I waited until it attacks,and using parry, counterattacked.

K
Kvak Kvakowski 19.09.19

Baby 3D
I try to do, but he evades and causes the counter attacks.

P
Pupsik 3D 19.09.19

Kvak Kvakowski
After a successful parry,try to Dodge his attacks (preferably to the side (right-left) ) and and thrusting Bay.

PS. I had the skill (Bleeding) So I got exhausted.

S
Sniffer_man 19.09.19

Baby 3D
Kvak Kvakowski
It's much easier, 30 minutes spent on it, and it turned out we had just thrusting kick him in the head smack, slam, it does not have! 3-4 kick and all. Just up the mouse point-and-piercing Bang.

J
Jeremy1907 19.09.19

Sniffer_man
3-4? how do you 16 beats? I kaledu made the mother of his 16 shots in the head and not only that, but he's not even tired and was able to kill me from the shock (the mother of his 5 punches)

s
sweet3526 19.09.19

I ran from him in a circle with a bow and was aiming at the head, then finished off the stitching.

s
shpegundota 19.09.19

I'm with him half the day fiddling
Then stupidly vahetul in the head from a bow with 99 damage and piercing arrows, purely by chance

_
_Mahoney_ 19.09.19

Guys there is the solution most likely those who are unable to pass in the beginning of the passage, have been trained at centurion sword *for the task, but he can also learn additional techniques that uses like Shorty, special, attack, sword, axe and Mace, well they shake it, and as the above person wrote, try stabbing lunge to do in your head, 30-40% of health just takes(varies on your skill damage)!

_
_Mahoney_ 19.09.19

Still keep a distance, so it will be easier to avoid piercing blows and grabs!

x
xSaimanx 19.09.19

Got to this boss and realized that no fucking sense in boevka in this game. He knocks me stupid its a combo of 4 strikes.
And you have half HP, because all spent on the previous siege, where virtually alone had a number of 6-7 luchenkov make (even if someone from your troops on them too heartless monster).
Too much IMHO, like calm in the story was, and even performed almost all of the extra quests and the monster slipped.
Spat, downloaded the trainer and 10 minutes he was cut down, but if it wasn't godmode, it would be about 15 times I killed, all the limbs in bleeding.
As he makes these Dodge? Why can't I do that? His series of 4 punches, he waves his durocem faster than I odnonogim with a shield. Like a few combos racked, but why can't I do them so quickly to accomplish?
Burnt, began again to swing a Persian, I'll be black and blue the lists to come down, and what to do :) like rock quietly in sparring.

_
_Mahoney_ 19.09.19

Jeremy1907
And you pumped perks with swords, strength, and common? there are a couple of perks, enabling real 3-4 shot to take out the head or you're not popodat in the head, when I fought for the battle to him only once did the exact fell in the head, took away 40%, depends on the type of sword and its parameters

K
Kvak Kvakowski 19.09.19

Some how he was killed, tychek 5 made in the head, but after it as it accustomed to the combat system, it became easier to carry opponents, now even 1 to 2 win, but the armor in better times have become.\
PS our video on YouTube, where the guy with the bug killing dwarf

K
Kapellimestari 19.09.19

Today I made a discovery: the strikes are carried out not in one step like in Skyrim for example, or *anywhere* and two as in Mount & Blade: the swing and the shot. If you try to hit in one movement, then GG will be first to do the swing, and after impact, which itself is long.
This is the first.

Secondly, go back to the centurion on the battlefield where he taught you to parry. Now he can teach the counter-attack and combos. Moreover, you can request a training battle until you get bored.

S
Sniffer_man 19.09.19

xSaimanx
With archers identity is all just there, near the hay, you light it and dump archers, zadnica done.

S
Sniffer_man 19.09.19

Jeremy1907
My sword was with 45 damage, so I quickly made.

x
xSaimanx 19.09.19

Sniffer_man
Thanks, didn't know :).
By the way. When planning a siege, the enemy point? I have my pan said, saying that they say them a bit (well, they are really a little bit was when scouting) and he told me to pay half of the garrison of the castle.
Actually the whole siege up to you, if you're not actively running around and poking enemies in the asshole, helping her, they will likely spread.

P
Pomu4 19.09.19

By the way what are the pros of axes and maces? Damage less than swords.

And still not clear the time with long sword - like weapons has positioned itself as a two-handed, but the character holds it in one hand and can carry the shield

S
Sniffer_man 19.09.19

xSaimanx
I chose option 3, that they are not enough it seems. And he said, say to all the dudes from the castle took.

S
Sniffer_man 19.09.19

Actually in the siege carefully all around the back, and while they're fighting enemies in the back carry and at the same time if you pay attention, quickly and tacticle to depart, and so from time to time up to the end. All this is necessary to Shorty HP enough. With the archers to find out, you have to set fire to the hay, but the little man in the head with piercing shot. And before the siege, it is advisable to go on the lists to Bernard, that he new techniques taught. KST when flunk the leader of the Polovtsy, take away his shield, armor and helmet, as they are pretty strong and will help you in further until you find something more abruptly.

S
Sharg30 19.09.19

Pomu4
When you have a long sword and a shield, special techniques not available to you. With a shield you can apply special techniques only with a short sword.
Why nobody writes about the clinch? With the perk allows you to actively deal with opponents.
By the way who knows how to raise the visor holding a halberd? Furious kick.