3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 19.09.19 08:11 am

Two of the Baron in the Caspian sea (Metro Exodus)

Found one question mark in the desert double Baron as he introduced himself, was just sitting there under an umbrella, I came down he told me a monologue for about 15 minutes, I as soon as the gun raised, he says, does not have security worries, although there is generally 0 to the people, he and I made a save and killed him, nothing happened, actually I have something confused what it was, someone got it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blayzz 19.09.19

Dako7
Well, it's kind of like he is the real Baron

g
green03rus 19.09.19

This is the real Baron(apparently), and that in the fortress double. His mind is not normal, as one. Next to him, the mannequins, this is supposedly his protection.
It is necessary to carefully follow the plot.

A
Arty Vi 19.09.19

Dako7

Also not completely understood, but it is possible to give on the head and he will scream that he is not Baron but double ... and generally works upon Saul... supposed to replace the Baron, when Gul his spank.

Generally ran the distance while handles not waving back, he was already gone and AutoSave happened

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

Met this character. His conversation listened to. Only he didn't say that he is a Baron. Said he just ran from the bandits. And all the other 14 minutes of his talk this is what philosophical nonsense about the world.

D
DeimozZ 19.09.19

Dako7
If so, figure out that killing him will benefit. A plan to return from the dead if Gul will kill the double is not so bad. Remember the fact that the local indigenous population actually believes in the Holy flame, and then a man who rose from the dead. They can generally begin to perceive as God.
But the plot unfortunately is not affected.
vitalik76 I Have on the contrary he said that the HSE actor sits and plays the role of a Baron and that he played and really lost coast.

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

DeimozZ wrote:
I on the contrary, he said that the HSE actor sits and plays the role of a Baron and that he played and really lost coast.
Interesting. Maybe to listen to the entire conversation we had several times to go there?

o
oOAttackOo 19.09.19

The Baron, which sits on the outskirts not real. If you look closely to both barons, you notice that the Baron in the fortress there is an old scar above his lip, and the Baron on the rock scar just sewn - visible black seams, ie him that scar had done to it externally did not differ from the present Baron. On the contrary, can not be, because it make sense to fake the appearance of under double no no. Saul this degenerate was in there, apparently, that once they replace this.

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

In the game this topic was not disclosed, but otherwise we can only guess. I have suggested that the missions in the Caspian sea are so boring, because half of them thrown out. In particular, and Baron.

g
ganjin 19.09.19

Once I Wake up, or rather Tom, in a kind of a rusty boat and men standing with Saul at the head. He's asking to kill the Baron. The present Baron, if the Baron, and not crazy or something, I haven't met by that time (like Saul thanks, if not kill true Baron). After the conversation, Saul is about you, it's like waiting for an answer, because if you are, he says where are You going?, if sleep, then says something like: Sleep, then we'll talk, Wake up it's gone. More I saw of him (before visiting the Baron went to bed)). It can be found second (or rather third) time? Or maybe in conversation to make it clear that you agree with him or disagree?

D
Ded MastDay 19.09.19

I went to him several times went after every side quests, it is added to the dialogue. It pushes speech about what my actions do not harm him, and just at hand. If left alive, then by train, roll radio, you can catch interesting talks from the Caspian sea.

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

ganjin wrote:
It can be found second (or rather third) time? Or maybe in conversation to make it clear that you agree with him or disagree?
Location Caspian I initially thought unfinished, or rather that half of the quests thrown out. But probably not thrown out, once the tails appear. Saul, if not slapped, can be found on an oil rig on the way to the Baron. About the real Baron, who is sitting on the beach, I went there. I think he went to the roof. Talking to himself, the player does not pay attention, gives orders to the mannequins as guards. Clearly, the roof is gone, so wrote it off for retirement. I think the story of the two barons in the game adaderana.

A
AtamanM 19.09.19

I am after almost the entire map I know, read that Saul I at the beginning did not kill will appear when you lie down to sleep. So I went after freed the slaves on the ship. He appeared and started saying that it would be good to fill up the Baron, and that I freed the slaves and he (Saul) almost all of them have caught. And about two barons did not say anything. Hike here choose between two evils. Then I haven't passed, but who's that killed Saul at the beginning and the Baron?

g
ganjin 19.09.19

vitalik76
If you give a head butt that really the Baron is on the beach (maybe if you start to shoot him too), he raises his hands and says that he remembered that he was a twin and need to replace the Baron, when Gul his spank.
Now just at this place again, Saul a second time is not met (did not go to sleep) and here I think to kill a Baron on the banks or not, to not have someone to resurrect. In principle, and Saul can slap. The meaning of this line from Saul and a double Baron of course poorly understood. If it wasn't for the diversity of the world.

g
ganjin 19.09.19

AtamanM
Not sure, but probably about two barons, he says, if a double on the shore will meet again.
Your conversation with him ended when he offered the Baron to kill? You went or what you did? It's just that he says such remarks as if this wasn't over. If you are, asked: where are You going?, if I go to sleep, then says, Then we'll talk.

A
AtamanM 19.09.19

ganjin
The last words he said to me let me know what's up, like so. Further more did nothing. I can only play on weekends.

g
ganjin 19.09.19

AtamanM
Clear. Yes, he said Think. Time is. In General, I split double Baron, but Saul about it, nothing is said. True, I killed him (double), and Saul too.
PS. In General, the Saul in any case about the second Baron says nothing. You meet him before or after the meeting with the Baron.

D
DenRocket 19.09.19

About double Baron, I feel like this is a reference with the myth, supposedly Putin's counterparts are. Personally my guess. Although, when I did the first time, double it I met.

S
SkyraX 19.09.19

So what the Baron's real then?

S
Snake-CD 19.09.19

Spoilery wrote comrade oOAttackOo, the Baron in the suburbs is a double. Also, as mentioned here previously, if you hit him with the butt (1 hit won't kill him), he almost immediately confesses that he was a twin and runs on Saul.

h
hDmitriyh 19.09.19

The real Baron is in the tower, and the one with the ledge, chekanutye double,which podrihtovali face that was similar to the original, It is prepared for replacement. And it itches when you hit him with the butt face said that he was a twin and it's zametki Saul to seize power.