3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20 02:59 pm

How sad it came out (SCUM)

In General what interesting in this game to do when she is not completed yet and PVP is rare, I would count on not a sad fermentation in the large empty map, it's better in PUBG play.
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
skunkhunt764 23.01.20

Fully agree with the view that, in fact, in the game to still do nothing. Ran, was palatal, and then what?
Moscow to run spread? Run around the map in search of the remaining ~63 players? Roughly speaking, after running around the city, the bunker or the airport, salutaris to the max (which is very long ~30min, depending on place of spawn) nothing else to do, run to ruin others tipko for the sake of self-gratification, it makes no sense, as killing another Celik, what is new loot, you will not find, and therefore the need for the murder of a type drops to zero.
Seriously, the game is empty (in terms of variability of gameplay), and though it is early access, their money is not worth it. Have no idea what it all praise (I guess the similarity with dasom successfully rolled)
Purely my opinion.

F
FsTanDar 23.01.20

Well, as anyone...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20

ebalay
Is the same thing that you write, you just need to add any, let's say to be able to make loot like in your warehouse and then spawn already solutanum with the same salatnymi and try to kill dudes with the coolest gear with what ya know no big thing to take away from it more cool loot and weapons and so on, but that would neparasti all survival and exit solutanum need to survive from scratch in any character and this can be realized by the accumulation of a certain threshold of fame and then to your storage unit is added to the one surviving character and life he has one, if you kill someone it's forever, what resurrection is a game of survival with the built-in head chips and you control the prisoners. You can think of a lot of things why I chose such a sad way is unknown, and the fact that I even thought up in five minutes wakes up to make sense: collect loot and level your characters up to the point where they will kill well, and figs with him, let's play the opportunity to resurrect a character only for a large number of fame points that would bunch much exploded when your ten times the survivors and pumped character wakes forever lost, well, what would an imbalance Zebulunite all the levels of the characters say seven times a survivor character wakes up to have the seventh level and wakes only to go to the same seventh and than to equip and arm for hunting people that's your choice. Again, it's all invented simplistic, but the point is that people would like to PVP and hunt each other getting profit from this huge for the murder glory points and loot, at least so I imagined this game based on the developer diaries they say it wakes up the show for gamers and for prisoners a living hell when you operate a John and it depends on your life and the opportunity available.

E
EvgenyDMT 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
I would count on is not as bleak
Yes, you sho...?What,really all so sad...?

S
SAGAT007 23.01.20

It's like Forest only at maximum speed and in Forost was the story chosen, and then for no reason just threw on an island and eat shit and run so the circle, atleast the ability to build a base and so would, and other upgrades, and to carry a bag all garbage and run, reminiscent of the echoes PUBG so they also run around collecting loot , so there is a mixing constantly, and then silence such a pair of zombies , the city was cleaned, the robot saw passed , and everything but the circle ,where you want to run all the time and everyone PUBG 2 ready

s
skunkhunt764 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Well I would say that the motivation to go and mow celikov no, for it is not to win - not to lose in fact impossible,
well type if you lose a batch, you need ~10-15min (including knowledge maps, and other garbage) that would return all his loot. The game lacks the hardcore and variability of gameplay. All we can do there is to run, to jump, to looting, to kill, but it's meaningless in part. It's raw skeleton of a game that can shoot, if I can put it on the bolt.

N
NeXDevil 23.01.20

... you give.... The game is about survival! About how to survive! Eat , drink , piss and shit! Hunt! what is PVP?! Need Pvp Go to the battle or in pag you will be pvp.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20

NeXDevil
That does not negate the pointless boring survival, played survived a couple of times in the furnace of this game...

F
FsTanDar 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
The game is a pvp event, team battles, etc. they are in different squares. Or snaryagu and merge.

N
NeXDevil 23.01.20

FsTanDar
It does not change the fact! it is not about PVP!

F
FsTanDar 23.01.20

NeXDevil
Well, the man wants modes. The game ooochen a lot. You just need to look carefully.

M
Max Gorbas 23.01.20

FsTanDar
will die from hypertension . :)

N
NeXDevil 23.01.20

Max Gorbas
+

F
FsTanDar 23.01.20

Max Gorbas
Dead die twice can.

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

with regards to OFFLINE ,,,pirates and even with cheats I fully AGREE 1 hour and a half and becomes skuchno scribe AHH online and on licenses,I guess Nadla another 5 days with the game and with a management hearing due to the complexity of the unreal control ,,,,yeah so first unpack a pack a cartridge, then take up a magazine, then zaradi ,,,then take the machine ,,,then saredi a machine shop,,,.I I I I 30 cartridge all over again :)))) lipovoe PVP th %:)))

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

would any nebudu quests,tasks like online and offline,.and then izbalovana online players and so little of the surprise ,,,

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.01.20

by the way not a new topic ,,,it was already such a game originally called the WAR Z, later Infestation

N
NesHKa7 23.01.20

SAGAT007
and here Forrest? to build a base at least some can,set the tent, put down the crate of loot, for the first time will suffice. And if you thought that it will give you the possibility of a chopped down 8 trees to make a huge house, it is not realism, but delirium