3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shooter_Girl 23.01.20 03:00 pm

Set all the fashion in addition hairstyles (The Sims 4)

Decided to install a few hairstyles and other mods. Drugged, threw everything into the Mods folder and installed all the mods except for the hairstyles. Skintone, makeup and Eyes all set, but hairstyles are not. What's the problem? The Internet has no answer. After all, when I start the game a window which shows what mods are installed. Even the same hairstyle, and the game is not stupid :/
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genorius 23.01.20

If you play on a laptop, try removing the checkmark in settings with the laptop

S
Sibirskiy federalnyy 23.01.20

Shooter_Girl
You can sreenshot mod folders, where the screen will be clearly visible files hairstyles

J
JoKeRD07 23.01.20

There is some chance that the modes are not suitable for version of the game and they are out of date. Use the program The Sims 4 Mod Manager to install them and mod coflict detector if they have any conflicts.

p
pildya 23.01.20

mod coflict detector - a heresy that still sees a conflict when it works and absolutely can not see when there are problems in the mod.

S
Shooter_Girl 23.01.20

DaEm0n Tick no.
Best Here. Will come of this?
Spoiler
I can't remember exactly how is called the file with the hair, but they resolution .package and are in the Mods folder.

G
Genorius 23.01.20

Shooter_Girl
Then it only remains to check the compatibility of mods using Mod Manager

S
Shooter_Girl 23.01.20

DaEm0n Checked, the result is zero. I even tried to install another mod and he was established! Then tried to install hair and I don't know why. Like the Sims I got banned for hairstyles :/

S
Scrull 23.01.20

Well, maybe the mod is not compatible with the version of the game or Vice versa, the version of the game incompatible with the mod.

I don't know exactly, but it seems to happen.

M
Mia Vasicovska 23.01.20

Scrull
hairstyle is NOT a mod. The mod is roughly a scripting program, a set of scripts that affect various processes in the game.
About my hair:
If not the same version of the game, hairstyle, Kass is, but it appears incorrect (for example, in the form of a bald head).