3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
armageddon_Trulio 23.01.20 03:00 pm

The road to Battlefield V (Battlefield 1)

You all know very well that for some time it was possible to get rewards in the form of skins for weapons and technology just gaining a certain number of points. In General, all the prizes and forgot about it, and going into the section I was shown just pre-ordering games and the chance to see the movie. But after another round, showed me the window with the awards and the remaining number of points to receive them, played again, showed me what scores a certain number, went to the menu to pick up awards, and was waiting there for me the same window with a pre-order and video. Here's a question: how to get these rewards.
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 23.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
Don't listen to the trolls , I have the same thing , I don't know how things will be .

a
armageddon_Trulio 23.01.20

Nervios
Okay, well, I think soon this thing will correct

a
armageddon_Trulio 23.01.20

Nervios
In General, the problem was solved, now everything is as before, you can go and view assignments, and to take the reward

M
Mickeyerotica 23.01.20

I really ispugalsja, I thought after a short layup missed something.. In 1 after beta, like back home - beauty, simplicity and snappy, folder)))

V
VPRuslan 23.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
In short it slows down, you look more closely there are those skins that you have already opened, most recently this appeared, for example with new road where there is a sword, etc., I played the surgery and immediately earned enough points (after the completion of the operation was not a window, with awards and points to get them), and opened the skins, and the next day we played capture and at the end of the round got out that window with those skins which are opened up, she's late for you))