3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maaaarki 19.09.19 08:12 am

Crashes (Far Cry 5)

In General the problem such,after a certain amount of time the game hangs tightly and fix this, while it can happen in an hour or 10 minutes is not clear what it depends on.

Does anyone have this problem or am I alone?)
43 Comments
Sort by:
T
TickYo 19.09.19

also the same ditch.. sit Google

m
maaaarki 19.09.19

TickYo
Also Google for a long time, if you find anything please write)

A
An__ei 19.09.19

At what resolution the game is when you first start out on how to play and need the default settings. Game files believe.

T
TickYo 19.09.19

maaaarki
anyways while I searched the net in search of a solution to the problem, often run across the fact that the need to update various Drava, libraries, and so on. downloaded this ditch Driver Booster 5 with rutora(no links, look for yourself) and like three hours DIN all the rules...

m
maaaarki 19.09.19

TickYo
Got it, thanks I will try.

T
TickYo 19.09.19

maaaarki
not all the thing flew off again

m
maaaarki 19.09.19

TickYo
In short I have no crashes, look to put the win 7 compatibility on the game exe and uplay, then the game throw the default setting and still no more crashes.

P
PaBlo 182 19.09.19

Also took off,rolled back nvidia drivers and the crashes stopped,maybe someone will help)

m
maaaarki 19.09.19

PaBlo 182
What rolled away ?

K
Kassidi 19.09.19

Completely agree about the version of the driver. Appeared in new departures. Rolled back to version 391.24

A
An__ei 19.09.19

With graphics settings at default, reluctant to play. Went through the whole PC, replaced the thermal paste on the CPU, using special. the program discovered that the batteries in your controller almost zero (replaced). Changed the compatibility mode that way
Spoiler. Seven hours of play at a resolution of 2560-1440 high -normal, hang pictures there.

P
PaBlo 182 19.09.19

maaaarki

b
baron.duck.1 19.09.19

fire wood updated, crashes, all settings on ultra, in standard settings, only the screen resolution is lower and it does not want to change :/ right now I'll use your advice

V
Valentin Pavlov 19.09.19

Funny story with wood) - the driver 391.35 which is specially optimized for the game far cray 5 - destroys it at the start, with him the game is not working. All past revision well start the game but slower. Card Asus GeForce 1050TI

N
NaDEADalus 19.09.19

Downloaded a pirated version.No run, flashed the initial logo and all flight.Thought it a good idea to update the wood, 391.35 upgraded to the gtx 750 ti the same thing happens.All already tried, and compatibility set, and the admin ran and the computer rebooted.Nothing helps.

E
EvENGED 19.09.19

Departures every 20 minutes, already 2 Repack tried, what the hell it is unclear crashes to desktop without any errors

g
gennaz 19.09.19

After reading your message, deeply surprised, which curves the driver began to produce NVIDIA! Maybe it's time to call her to account?

A
Aristel 19.09.19

I have crashes on the moment dressing character in the bunker, what to do XS

_
_toxa__ 19.09.19

Aristel
if the card is radeon HD anything, wait for a patch

E
EvENGED 19.09.19

In General, I have flights hire the following: if someone is reduced when either the size of the paging file (as I have 768 MB), you will expose 2048 for example, at set hours and more lost without missions, tomorrow I will try longer.