3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arhangel_333 23.01.20 03:01 pm

Brake SOSE Rebellion (Sins of a Solar Empire)

Tell me why Rebellion starts to slow down after 15 minutes of play. Tried version 1.04 and 1.05.
Iron is good:
CPU: AMD A10-5800K
RAM: 2х4Gb, 1866 Kingston
Video card: Radeon HD 7970, 3072Mb
Reduced schedule: disabled antialiasing, anisotropic filtering, put low textures.
Tried to play on a small map with small fleets.
The result is the same - the game starts to slow down terribly after about 15 minutes of the game. What it generally can so monstrously load, taking into account all of the above?
Very hope for your help, the toy is kind of excellent and want it to play normally.
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
ace8927 23.01.20

I have the same ,but I think it's a system load ,that is, in battle a lot of ships. I have a special large Zaruba duck all FPS sags to 3-4 ,and glitches begin.

R
Ruri_Tsuyuri 23.01.20

Because the game engine is not trained to eat more 2GB operatives,and it is suspected that more than 1 core too

K
KorsakPG 23.01.20

The game has a tendency to frequently podlahoviny and hang. But it is not because of poor optimization (even though they are mediocre), and the fact that all the splendor, of things happening on the screen, requires resources.
Therefore, the two Council R11; save often and do not experiment with high graphics settings, with a not too fast system unit. Thus You will not allow the game to overshadow Your expectations.

D
Dmitriy Lukshin 23.01.20

I have a powerful PC. percent of the AMD FX(tm)6100 Six-Core 3.30 GHz. ROM 4GB. 64-bit system. vidyaha GeForce 650 1GB. and she's exactly slows and settings were lowered to minimum, on the other hand sat at the other for ancient PCs he she even at maximum settings is not fun its not the best and he has only 128bt Videha

D
Dmitriy Lukshin 23.01.20

RAM in a hurry I messed up the button ha

K
KorsakPG 23.01.20

Solving problems with brakes can be found here - http://fsbgames.ru/forum/3-16-1#30

n
ncuxckocou 26.09.21

even in 2021, the problem has not been resolved (

D
Dorotar 03.01.22

All in all, there is one meme. Namely, try to put the system cursor in the video settings, I don't know how it works, but it works. (I read about it on the redirect, namely here https://www.reddit.com/r/SoSE/comments/kp9576/stuttering/)