3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ecs8800GT 23.01.20 03:01 pm

Gamepad in the game (Mass Effect)

How to play this game on the Gamepad? comfortable? I have a Xbox 360 gamepad, Mass effect has not yet acquired but in Assassin creed is very comfortable, more comfortable than on the clave.
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thunder aka Ganman 23.01.20

you're right in And creed play better on Gasti ke than the clave, and in mass effect I have not found the settings for the joystick, although you can use special software...

e
ecs8800GT 23.01.20

what files have described

L
Lost Prophet 23.01.20

I xpadder'om use....

e
ecs8800GT 23.01.20

it is in this game?

T
Thunder aka Ganman 23.01.20

xpadder with the aid of a joystick key to assign an action from the keyboard or mouse.
app intuitive , probably supports all the models of joysticks. True to set the most often, it is not too difficult.
Just have to push all the buttons dzhostike, they otobrazhatsya on the screen and it will be possible to assign these buttons any klasu on the keyboard or the mouse action.

S
Sooltan DJ 23.01.20

I have a ChillStream gamepad and not see why?

D
Diman63vad 23.01.20

I have xpadder but in the mass still it is impossible to play. Explain who knows how to configure the controller.

D
Dante1806 23.01.20

Start the prog, click on maaalenky a picture of the controller on the left top, choose New. Go to the tab Image, pour in it a picture of his controller (he can paint is more fun). Go to the Sticks tab, click Enable, move left stick up and to the left, repeat this for the right stick. Drag the resulting rodent two translucent circles on the sticks of the controller in the picture. And so on. In order to assign a gamepad button to the keyboard or the mouse to click on the gamepad button, and then choose the desired key. Here, in principle, all you need to know.

p
plandex 23.01.20

logically, if the game released on Xbox, you have to support the gamepad. how to configure it without matego of xpadder?

D
Dises 23.01.20

- Open the file BIOInput.ini the path X:\...\ My documents\BioWare\Mass Effect\Config (make a backup copy of the file)
- At the bottom find the line [IniVersion]
- ABOVE this line [IniVersion] write:
Code:

Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_A, Command=HandleUseButtonOn | OnRelease HandleUseButtonOff | SprintOn | OnRelease SprintOff | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_A | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_A_RELEASE | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_RT | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_RT_RELEASE | GUIAction | InGamePropertyEditorForward | MiniGame_A | EnterVehicle)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_B, Command=HandleCancelButton | InGamePropertyEditorBack | MiniGame_B | ExitVehicle | EndInGamePropertyEditor | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_B | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_B_RELEASE | CinematicSkip | MovieAction)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_X, Command=MiniGame_X | CinematicSkip | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_X | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_X_RELEASE | LeaveWorld)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_Y, Command=UseFirstAid | MiniGame_Y | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_Y | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_Y_RELEASE | StartIngamePropertyEditor)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_RightShoulder, Command= ShowCommandMenu 1 | OnRelease ShowCommandMenu 0 | GhostMoveUp 1 | OnRelease GhostMoveUp 0 | NextTarget | MessageBoxPageDown | InGamePropertyEditorRightShoulder | MiniGame_RightShoulder | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_RB | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_RB_RELEASE)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_LeftShoulder, Command=SwitchToNextWeapon | GhostMoveDown 1 | OnRelease GhostMoveDown 0 | PrevTarget | MessageBoxPageUp | InGamePropertyEditorLeftShoulder | MiniGame_LeftShoulder | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_LB | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_LB_RELEASE)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_RightTrigger, Command=Repeat FireWeapon | FireWeaponOn | OnRelease FireWeaponOff | InGamePropertyEditorRightTrigger | MiniGame_RightTrigger)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_LeftTrigger, Command=ToggleZoom | OnRelease ZoomOff | InGamePropertyEditorLeftTrigger | MiniGame_LeftTrigger | FireVehicleCannon 1 | OnRelease FireVehicleCannon 0 | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_LT | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_LT_RELEASE)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_RightThumbstick, Command=NextZoomMagnification | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_RTHUMB | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_RTHUMB_RELEASE);
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_LeftThumbstick, Command=ToggleCrouch | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_LTHUMB | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_LTHUMB_RELEASE);
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_DPad_Up, Command=GUIScrollUp | SquadCommandMoveTo | InGamePropertyEditorUPAction | MiniGame_DPad_Up | Repeat GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_CONTROL_UP 0.1)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_DPad_Down, Command=GUIScrollDown | SquadCommandRally | InGamePropertyEditorDOWNAction | MiniGame_DPad_Down | Repeat GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_CONTROL_DOWN 0.1)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_DPad_Left, Command=SquadCommandAttackTarget | MiniGame_DPad_Left | Repeat GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_CONTROL_LEFT 0.1| OnRelease MiniGameRelease)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_DPad_Right, Command=SquadCommandTakeCover | MiniGame_DPad_Right | Repeat GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_CONTROL_RIGHT 0.1 | OnRelease MiniGameRelease)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_LeftX, Command=Repeat StrafeLeftRight 1.0 0.2 | Repeat TacSel_TalentMode | Count bXAxis | Repeat GuiAxis BIOGUI_EVENT_AXIS_LSTICK_X 1.0 0.2 | Repeat GuiAxis BIOGUI_EVENT_AXIS_MOUSE_X 1.0 0.2)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_LeftY, Command=Repeat MoveForwardBack 1.0 0.2 | Repeat TacSel_TalentMode | Count bYAxis | Repeat GuiAxis BIOGUI_EVENT_AXIS_LSTICK_Y -1.0 0.2| Repeat GuiAxis BIOGUI_EVENT_AXIS_MOUSE_Y 1.0 0.2)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_RightX, Command=Repeat CameraTurnLeftRight 0.2 0.2)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_RightY, Command=Repeat CameraLookUpDown 0.2 0.2)
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_Start, Command=EndInGamePropertyEditor | ShowInGameGui | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_START | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_START_RELEASE | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_KEY_ESCAPE | OnRelease GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_KEY_ESCAPE_RELEASE| MiniGame_Start);
Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_Back, Command=ThrowGrenade | EndInGamePropertyEditor | OnRelease ToggleTacticalSelection 0 | MiniGame_Back | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_BACK | GuiKey BIOGUI_EVENT_BUTTON_BACK_RELEASE);

- Save the changes (tested with gamepads X-BOX 360 and Logitech ChillStream.)

v
vk77 23.01.20

- Open the file BIOInput.ini the path X:\...\ My documents\BioWare\Mass Effect\Config (make a backup copy of the file)
And forsbach works or nifiga?

M
Misakin 23.01.20

Yes, it works)

A
ASPIRIN93 23.01.20

Cool! Works! Still sensitivity more to do, and then there are the basic stands now so no one plays

K
Kapter5961 23.01.20

Dises
it works, thank you)))

b
baymerX 23.01.20

I agree with ASPIRIN93, sensitivity just kills, it's just impossible to play... Who-thread knows, how to increase it? And then to turn around its axis, the good minute goes...

PS: Dises thank you so much!

R
Rasieler 23.01.20

I also work and sensitivity normal.But the axis are mixed up push to the top and he runs to the right.Tried to find in the code the line but did not understand...How can I fix it?

R
Rasieler 23.01.20

Hmm...All the same found how to change the axis....But up and down still confused...

M
Maksim Ponomarev 23.01.20

I use x360ce emulator, everything goes well, but while aiming the camera dvigaetsja oooooooooooooochen slowly. don't know how to fix it?

D
Dominator667 23.01.20

Help!
And I have the opposite mode priznavanje sight goes fast.
Not very comfortable to play.
how to understate to back it?

and how to make to the code to scroll the text? alas, only the mouse((

M
MarvelDC 23.01.20

needs a gamepad with xinput support, that the solution to the problem. or the emulator controller x-box. better xpadder makes the game think that the controller of x-box and buttons are working correctly. this is for those who have not working, or not correctly identifies the button or axis of the sticks.

http://www.jocys.com/Software#Xbox_360_Controller_Emulator