3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 23.01.20 03:02 pm

Not closed the achievement \"No harm\" (Prey (2017))

Good afternoon. Went through the game following the principle of no one is not to kill, and to help everyone as a pacifist. At the end of the game, after the credits, the operators said that my empatia incredibly high. Then was shown my stats where on the contrary the number of people killed was zero. However, the achievement is not closed. Who knows what am I doing wrong-tell me, please. Advance all grateful.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
armageddon_Trulio 23.01.20

Well, I have two options, one easier and the other. 1. You someone not saved (in my opinion it is also taken into account). 2. Steam just glitched and will not count achivku.
Easy solution if you want so very much this achivku, just download the program to receive them, it is possible to choose a specific achievement, and no you will not be banned for it. The only condition is not in any game while getting achievements. Program called achievement manager.

b
bambuk13 23.01.20

Thank you. Apparently Steam braked. In the morning, when you start also this game appeared.

D
DayPsycho 23.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
Seriously?? And this is not to ban the incentive, or worse??

a
armageddon_Trulio 23.01.20

DayPsycho
Of course seriously, he was surprised when I learned that drops the price of achievement, because no when you don't know what people got and what achivku honestly just used it. On account of the fact that not banyat also the truth, and wrote the main thing is not in the game, he checked for achievements instantly counted, and even POPs up a window about it

D
DayPsycho 23.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
Holy shit!! That honestly did not know this!! Circle of deception!! But mostly yourself!! I like achievements really, but if I could not I could not, alas ((( But it's garbage of course)