3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 19.09.19 08:12 am

How to turn off Dualshock 4?

In General, Google gave no results. Play with the DS4 including on the pitch. Connected via bluetooth. Some games do it you know, some play through the emulator DS4Windows.
But I can't figure how to turn it off after the game. Put a tick in DS4Windows - 'disconnect when stopping'. Now open the emulator, then close it and the pad is disabled. Either you have to turn on/off bluetooth. But it's not very convenient.
Want humanly. Maybe there is some key combination on the very incidence? Tried clamping the share+ps to no avail...
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
An__ei 19.09.19

meagarry
Through the program InputMapper run (the program is open Dualshock 4 works , close the program and Dualshock 4-disabled). Connected via item usb key (you can disable in addition, when play is charging because charging it is not long enough).

m
meagarry 19.09.19

An__ei
An__ei wrote:
the program is open Dualshock 4 works , close the program and Dualshock 4-off
in DS4Windows (same Inputmapper think) I do. but it isn't very convenient. want pad off without going to my computer =)

f
fakir138 19.09.19

meagarry
in DS4Windows, in the profile settings tab is of particular actions, experiment(maybe stakhovo disconnect is on the PS+Option)

m
meagarry 19.09.19

fakir138
thank you so much! works =)

v
v-kizilov 19.09.19

Can someone come in handy, but disable the DS4 is happening when holding down the PS button for 10+ seconds.

S
Sevillia Teddyson 19.09.19

v kizilov
thank you