3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artorius1 23.01.20 03:02 pm

Recovered monsters after spacewalk (Prey (2017))

Hi all! Who can tell?
After the first spacewalk from the Hardware lab, I searched the scientist, took the pass and came back.
In the Studio I waited two powerful new phantom (before it was operators) in the neighboring areas also recovered operators appeared phantoms.
What could be wrong? I watched the walkthrough on Youtube there is no such, similar topics are not found.
The complexity of the ordinary.
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 23.01.20

Artorius1
It was the same, so I guess this is the norm

A
Artorius1 23.01.20

Damn, we looked for two passing, nobody has one

T
TheHouse 23.01.20

Artorius1
No, if this is the idea of the game, the alien respaunâtsâ on most of Lok there. As it should be. But maybe it's different for everyone, you say here, and they have it on YouTube in another Loka will respawn. I do like the 2 after entering the arboretum, it would not leave, because by returning again a bunch of phantoms)

l
levan91 23.01.20

this is a bug, fixed in 1.02, but if this patch doesn't work, because it is not jailbroken, and is running 1.0 version, even if installed 1.02

A
Artorius1 23.01.20

TheHouse
ATP reassured

f
fox345 23.01.20

Artorius1
Usually in games it's annoying, and this extra loot for the manufacture of nyromodal. Tolerable.

c
callmegod 23.01.20

What nafig crack) It's a game. Locations are modified when you re-visit (with the advancement of the plot), and critters breed. They are not only of bodies climbs, but also create the mimics + infect turrets and operators.

l
levan91 23.01.20

callmegod
they say in 1.02 fixed this, I come up with something

E
Eynart 23.01.20

levan91
In patch 1.02 the laptop was no word on spawn.

w
walkris 23.01.20

Artorius1
maybe depends on the difficulty of the game?

I
InSaneJeSter 23.01.20

walkris
Eynarch
levan91
This is not a bug and not a feature, this change during the passage of the facial expressions become stronger and new enemies otherwise it would be boring through empty levels.

G
Grandshot 23.01.20

In the hardware lab there are always new Tiffany. But there are always different, and it's not tiring. Once labs are swarming in conventional phantoms, the second time will come - will have to wait a couple of essential. And the third time may well be technopath, who immediately take control of all placed in the lobby of Torelli)

c
callmegod 23.01.20

I hate when ponastavil of tarelki, and then infect it.

D
DayPsycho 23.01.20

callmegod
It is not necessary to arrange them)) This is not about Others ' play)) I'm also glad that it can be arranged) And then they one hit endure Tiffany))) well, except for the mimics)