3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 23.01.20 03:02 pm

Can't find the Jeanne Fore (Prey (2017))

Came to power in the quest of the missing engineer. There had to find this girl. The fact that the door leading into the room is required is disabled, istin no electricity. Upstairs I found a broken one in the garbage, to fix could not simply found a replacement in the warehouse and put them in, but the door did not open.
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 23.01.20

Through the terminal label to put on it.

M
MrWorld 23.01.20

NoneOne2010
Of course I put a label, but it is precisely in the place where you penetrate I can't. Maybe it is a bug, maybe something more

N
NoneOne2010 23.01.20

MrWorld
Just found it and it lock with the reactor that it is necessary to restart at chapters. task. The right of the entrance the Elevator is not working I found the button from the door and using gypsum cannon climbed the Elevator shaft to the top, there will be a small window and with a phantom MINICOM.

z
zuuc 23.01.20

Reboot the reactor and for a couple of seconds will turn off gravity, reaches the well of the lift at the bottom and when you turn off the gravity, flying with Boston up

M
MrWorld 23.01.20

NoneOne2010
zuuc
In General, all these actions must be done at the power plant? Or to other locations.I don't know where it is)

z
zuuc 23.01.20

In the room with the main reactor

M
MrWorld 23.01.20

zuuc
I have a door from the reactor is closed, no electricity

N
NoneOne2010 23.01.20

MrWorld
XS I had electricity, I just skip looking for.

M
MrWorld 23.01.20

NoneOne2010
At the beginning of the plant, there was one thing that was broken. To fix it I could not simply found a replacement in the warehouse and put them in, but there is no electricity anyway.

z
zuuc 23.01.20

the door to the reactor is not closed, it leads to gravlift at the power plant, it will fall on any one of the main quests where you'll be asked Ekaterina Ilyushina to bring her medicine, that's near of the room where she sits and will gravlift to the reactor

N
NoneOne2010 23.01.20

MrWorld
Apparently there saris not, you're still gonna be in that location, because there main job.

H
Huntrrr 23.01.20

before reached the door to the reactor opens in the story.

T
The X-Files 23.01.20

People,please help with the quest to finish,sorry that is not the topic sensitive:
Quest: theescape Attempt to find out that I left a surprise for me Correspondent(compartment for the Shuttle)
Bluntly coming to the point and not understand where to look for a gift for completing a quest in the toilet to jump to the ceiling and pick up the gift?

M
MrWorld 23.01.20

zuuc
I am writing to you about Graphisoft to the reactor. I helped the Russian girl, then went down the Elevator down and there waiting for me the door of the reactor, which was closed because of lack of electricity

M
MrWorld 23.01.20

The X-Files
Is a quest at the end or in the middle of the game?

z
zuuc 23.01.20

The quest is called Restart, and by the end or middle of the XS I have the game haven't made it to the end, but probably still closer to the end

a
ashleyalicia 23.01.20

The X-Files
all the caches correctly it is under the ceiling, hidden behind white square designs such as lamps, it is necessary to climb - so you there is nothing you can see))) I didn't dopetril. Climbed with a plaster gun with the opposite edge from the cache.

a
ashleyalicia 23.01.20

MrWorld
couple blunt you wrote - get a reactor on the quest, and then get in there with a plaster gun or if there are two chips on the jetpack + them pumped high jump in there and get inside without plaster gun easily.

M
MrWorld 23.01.20

ashleyalicia
Thanks, I already did) and the game had to go

D
Di_mentor 23.01.20

I used only two abilities Tihonov. And just psychic that can open the closed door of a broken Elevator. and so to find Jeanne Fore