3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Lobanov 19.09.19 08:12 am

Battlefield 3 lag on powerful computer. (Battlefield 3)

Battlefield 3 lag on powerful computer. Bought this game a long time ago, literally in that moment, when it came out in Russia. Played on an old computer, which at medium-high settings gave honest 30 fps. After that, updated the computer, and the game blew . Not so long ago decided to play the game again. And when she came into the game Masvidal something terrible. The game is often a frieze, and fps does not rise above 25 (the new comp!!!). Meanwhile, the logic delays are not amenable to any explanation. The game can wildly get in a battle of teams playing with 6 people, it can stably go without any lags and freezes on Kapikoy border with 64 players ( but most often the game is still lag). Reducing and increasing the graphics settings does not help. Only if you put everything on max limit (ultra, max anti-aliasing) can be reduced significantly to around 5 fps. No matter what I do the game refuses to give out more than 25 FPS. Driver rollback did not help. All components of a computer are stable, nothing is overheating. Moneo there any way to increase FPS in the game? And why is it so bad?
Computer:
Windows 7 64 bit (SP 1)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz
(RAM) 4 Gb
NVIDIA GEforce GTX 650
This is certainly not the last word in technology, but in 3 battles, released in 2011, this should be enough with a vengeance.
23 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex8ball 19.09.19

the hunchback grave will correct

d
danyiil695 19.09.19

Nikita Lobanov
I have a i7-3770/16GB/GTX660 gives 80-120 at the minimum salary, you may not have enough RAM(unlikely) or the processor is weak(have 4 cores), so...

N
Nikita Lobanov 19.09.19

danyiil695
There recommended 4 gig, so that should be enough. About processor-Yes, perhaps, but the point is that on an old computer I have with him stable 30 fps was (the CPU was the same. Subsequently, changed everything except for him), and began to work worse for some reason.

I
IGNIT 19.09.19

On my comp stable 130 fps on ultra... (comp profile) true HD resolution but enough for me)

F
Furyhunter 19.09.19

need 4 four nuclear processor minimum

S
SUSUL1 19.09.19

I can that from the description not understand? But for a game released 3 years ago this is not a top iron, released 4 years ago.
From the GT650 should not expect good results at high graphics settings, and 3 GHz dual-core processor for this game enough.
The only solution is to reduce the quality settings of the graphics and to cut off all of physics, as well as to cut off the antivirus, it to love to dig around in the startup game files and maybe not sickly to take power with scarce nuclei, and if you can, then drive the processor (like a Pentium of the third series of specials released to knock Amdshnye FX-4300 and gave them the ability to disperse)
All the same Pentium(R) CPU G3220 i3 this is not a 6100, and GT 650 did so good that she lost predecessor GT550
Well, the age of the game not a hindrance iron to eat, the same crisis of 2008 easily puts cancer and modern glands

A
AlexBravo 19.09.19

Game of the stone depends very, and therefore on the old Athlone 6000 is not pulled at the time.
Google test a similar system with your

S
SUSUL1 19.09.19

In dogonku I advise you to install MSIafterbuner and find out which of the components are loaded more during the game (fortunately the latest version of the monitor and the GPU and CPU.
If processor loaded on 100% and the graphics card is 80-90%, then remove all the lighting effects, shadows, fizicki... If it chokes the card, then remove also all the effects but it and the resolution is lower.
The experience of playing crisis on Х1600рго, I can say that 30+FPS and watchable picture can be obtained with 640x480, but with high/medium shaders and 2 times anti-aliasing and anisotropic 2x core processer (I then Athlone х643600+ standing)=)

v
voylov 19.09.19

I played it on 2x core, on medium graphics settings in multi and in the single high, for obvious reasons.
My advice to you, try the config user.cfg may help you.

M
ManiacFPS 19.09.19

Lal, do you think a powerful PC? even if it is thrown in the trash and then no one will....

N
Nikita Lobanov 19.09.19

ManiacFPS
A normal PC. I need it solely for work and simple games that don't require much ( CS: GO).
It certainly is not the last word in technology, but in 3 battles, released in 2011, this should be enough with a vengeance.

K
KlausBarbie 19.09.19

you have a 2 percent core... battle PTS picky about the cores. min. for 30 fps you need 4 cores. P. S again, that's your memory... 4 gb of nothing says.

a
alex8ball 19.09.19

AlexBravo
worth two nuclear atlon 6000+ and Radeon 4850 5125мб and 2 GB ддр2 rules were on medium-high without smoothing at 1680x1050

I
Ialala 19.09.19

Nikita Lobanov
You contradict yourself in each sentence, the complex, powerful and not state of the art, the computer to work and simple games when BF3 is not a simple game and requires a lot of resources, especially CPU, especially in a cartoon. What about you? 2 cores and 3GHz? It is not enough, you even can disperse this law and, most likely, will not.
The only thing that can advise:
*Put the resolution to 720p or less
*Crank up the FOV to the minimum, i.e., 60 degrees

G
Grandshot 19.09.19

The graphics card is weak, this is the problem. Percent would normally be pulled, if the video card was stronger.

A
AlexBravo 19.09.19

alex8ball
I don't know, 3 RAM, gts 450 and Athlone 6K
If the single, say Yes, and I was
But in the cartoon on 32 deaf people.

a
alex8ball 19.09.19

AlexBravo
let not vyezhivaetsya then plays in the second battle there and 64 the cartoon was. only battlefield play fo free don't try at all to slag.

I
Ialala 19.09.19

alex8ball
In addition to BF2 BC2 still got to go, it is less demanding but is still cheerfully playing.

a
alex8ball 19.09.19

Z3r04
I agree

V
Vor Piratych 19.09.19

Probably bought the computer in the Assembly and then put the cheapest mother and poor power supply. Because the stone with vidyuhi that's not all.