3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chuba_73 23.01.20 03:02 pm

Sticky keys (Battlefield V)

Can anyone come across from time to time stick keys in the game ( I bought a new keyboard ) to do it in multiplayer as a rule 5 BF BF1 - thought that something with the keyboard - launched other games BF 4, Caudle, Lara - everything works fine . For the suggestion to disable the sticky in Windows thank you already did . Can anyone have a solution or prompt where to dig
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jo7eR 23.01.20

1. I would first, if possible try using another keyboard, so 100% to exclude her fault (maybe friends\the neighbors for 5 minutes to take - zatestit)
2. If the clave, all the rules - I tried to reinstall the game.
3. If you do not help, I would have written in support.

J
Jo7eR 23.01.20

chuba_73chuba_73 wrote:
with keyboard - launched other games BF
chuba_73chuba_73 wrote:
Windows thanks have already done . Maybe there is
Interestingly, the first sentence wrote the guy, the second girl?

J
Jo7eR 23.01.20

chuba_73
Incidentally, I first wrote a few tips, and then made a joke about typos. And mind you, a joke, not something offensive not written.
But in General, if the topic can not in a problem to decide in what direction to dig, just like that except disabling sticky keys, then a reasonable question arises - who is the fool then?

c
chuba_73 23.01.20

Jo7eR
Yes tried almost everything except reinstalling Windows , and replacement of the keyboard - game to demolish it makes no sense it's not about her and it is sticking only happens in multiplayer in other games everything is fine - that asked the question, can who faced - and such advice as to slam the trunk or to knock with the foot on the wheel are not

M
MadHamsterHead 23.01.20

chuba_73
Had a similar issue with BF4, 3 Claudia changed all the settings I know, in short, broke my head until I found the problem...and the problem was (attention) to hdmi cable...don't know how this is related, but due to a poor connection (and the cable was a little loose, but didn't cause any) apparently had broken images in microseconds, and it somehow influenced the XS sticky...in short, logic in this little, but helped me replace it. Maybe it's a special case and will not help you, but as an option.

c
chuba_73 23.01.20

MadHamsterHead
Yes, maybe because of this, but here is to check there is no possibility of the monitor, if you have FHD but the output is only vga and the gtx 1060 and it is not soldered analog outputs running through an adapter but this problem occurred before but rarely on the old config system - most likely will have Claudia for scrap (to give someone ) to change or monitor the contrary is that this problem occurs randomly and can be a few hours to play and not something I will try fps 60 to expose and what will help
thanks for trying to help

F
Fee4kaSheldon 19.01.22

chuba_73 I
also rummaged through almost the entire Internet, I didn’t find any working methods other than yours, I twitched the hdmi cable and immediately the problem went away, so whoever faced the same problem, try