3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grog_King 23.01.20 03:04 pm

The ending (spoiler) (Marvel's Spider-Man)

A question for those who saw the scene after the credits: when Norman opened the cell with Harry, really was an allusion to the symbiote?
13 Comments
Sort by:
y
yar1097 23.01.20

Grog_King
It seems that Harry Osborn will be Venom. Something similar was already in one of the universes where the venom was not an alien, and it was created by Norman Osborn.

K
Kostya_Evd 23.01.20

yar1097
with - spoilers

G
Grog_King 23.01.20

yar1097
I hope it will happen in one of the DLC

a
alexandr1988 23.01.20

yar1097
Yes, in the Ultimate universe, venom was not an alien symbiotic organism, and a living cure for cancer, which developed Peter's father, Richard Parker. I think there will be something similar.

G
Grog_King 23.01.20

alexandr1988
And when you consider that this is a new universe, independent of the comics, the Creator of the vaccine could be Norman

y
yar1097 23.01.20

Konstantin Evdokimov
The name of the topic is written that there is spoilers, so you can .

K
Kassandra_Rain 23.01.20

Grog_King
This is very similar.

In General, left a very emotional ending, Insomniac could in the plot, and the rest, too.
Solarsmart aunt Mae
I cried at this moment...

G
Grog_King 23.01.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Yes, drama is present. It is very commendable when the hero gives a hard choice

b
boss__2003 25.10.20

Twist with his aunt at the end frankly pulled the ear. Given that aunt is a second mom to Peter, he would never have made that choice as a living person. And what a nonsense when a scientist who has just developed this vaccine can not do yet without a basic sample ...
Very attracted the finale by the ears that would survive the drama. The rest of the buzz!)

m
mellgod 26.07.22

spoiler

B
Bad_Santas 20.08.22

Am I the only one who doesn't get excited about this dump?

B
Ballbeast 20.08.22

yar1097
In the animated series Ultimate spider-man 2012 was

D
Dr_Shtopor 20.08.22

Bad_Santas
Oh, we have here a unique snowflake-nitakusik drawn...
Yes, you're the only one who doesn't inspire you so much that you stuck to the topic and unsubscribed.