3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20 03:04 pm

A sharp drawdown FPS (SCUM)

All sometimes the FPS sags surges?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Welcome.
Yes, things happen and there are times when the fps really fell the need to re-login and all is good.

A
ARM_SERJ 23.01.20

You have a graphics card takes the last signs of life, and gradually relieve the load, throw it in the trash xD

x
xWantToKillx 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
It happens. This optimization problem. In General, if the change of location of textures in the game loaded in the memory chunks. Moreover, the behavior of the graphics card the pieces are pretty heavy. So you this is nothing to do. First, they will be bugs to fix and then optimization to do.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20

ARM_SERJ
It's not the video card crashes, I monitor the whole thing is not a fool. This developer falls in our eyes, vhat it the whole thing slipped away and the game should fly in such hands and under such physics and graphics. But no it is slow as PUBG in the beginning, this game wakes up it is acceptable to run in 1080p at 60fps only beginning with the gtx 1060, for the other lower systems do not suggest so as happen sharp drops fps even on the top graphics cards. The game itself is a big question, I thought that it's not so tedious wakes lucanium, shootings judging by its a whole hour of the game and five hours of watching streamers is very small, too few weapons, the game is raw as the developers say - alpha version. Ideas about the game on the survival of the prisoners for freedom is excellent, mechanics the state of the character is also cool but can be boring, should have been done closer to PUBG whatever weapons to find 50-70 percent more difficult for example I went to the village two, three, four houses were oblatas found at least a gun, no matter how low, and then searched the half of the military base one with a gun still without magazine and ammunition.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20

xWantToKillx
They have many and long work, and very few exina in terms of PVP, I doubt that there are enough people who want to run around a huge map to lottsa half an hour or an hour to find one firearm and one clip of ammo and then look for one not be for another hour to blend from a camper or kill him and then another hour to run CeTO looting that would not die. I was thinking that Tarkov the bottom in the implementation and in the background of many vyzyvala EFT direct interesting ekshon masterpiece of crooked games vyzhivalok in early access.

x
xWantToKillx 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
I do not agree. It is quite well developed in the alpha stage and still under this price tag. On pvp there are accent not doing much, as it is still a going day with RPG elements, not the battle Royale. Fans of it are already found in the face of those who have played DayZ (which was s**t Mr. at the start,so she stayed after 4 years or whatever it is) and Arma3. On account of the loot that it is quite enough. In any police station in the cities you can normally salutata and find armor, shotgun,knife and pistol. And on firing ranges and bunkers of the loot of the mountain really is.Bunkers to looting in my opinion the most effective event and there's everything except food (weapons,ammo, equipment, medicine)

P
PG_CrazyPunk 23.01.20

After 30-40 minutes the game fps drops by half. This is all wrong? Has anyone cured it?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20

PG_CrazyPunk
There are all sorts of guides but they kill the lighting and shadows to zero, it turns out 2010 graphics

M
Marsel Kazan 23.01.20

PG_CrazyPunk
I have already said somewhere one problem - the game is Packed to the archives!Until they revealed while they read - hence, there are drawdown!I like rain in General it is impossible to play!Is that in place of stand

M
Marsel Kazan 23.01.20

in General, in fact I think optimization will be in 2-3 months playable,complain a

P
PG_CrazyPunk 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
And no matter what your settings are. Tried to put everything to low, increase fps no. The reentry to the game solves the problem.

S
Sergey1983 23.01.20

Fps didn't fall, but there were friezes, and the entire group at the same time. Sin on the stability of the servers. And at maximum speed is 70 frames without a problem.

b
bopoh_karel 23.01.20

Marsel Kazan
The same problem. When you are in the woods 50-70 fps. the city simulator the scrutiny of sex, even if the city it takes about 5-7 houses. And if the rain starts, we can only pray that a computer does not burned under the roof go, a little let go.

x
xWantToKillx 23.01.20

As for me, it tipped the developer compressed game resources.Would be better if the game took on hard 50 gigs, but it was not such hard lags due to loading textures.RAM would be freer and not SAG**Alasi (unzipped texture is sitting there) and the CPU load was less (since the load during the unzipping lies just in percent. Well, the migration of textures from RAM to video memory is also partly his concern). And then Packed up everything in the 22.5 gig and the game rewards even the top PC, EN**a covered penalties.

S
St_PivPav 07.11.20

What will you have on such servaks in this case) https://yadi.sk/i/rNUfilsB6h30zA

_
_Sniper_ 20.04.21

GTX 1060 does not export at low levels after patch 0.5 - in cities there is a slideshow every 5 minutes and these FPS drawdowns appeared during hacking - what is connected here is not clear at all.

A
ARM_SERJ 01.06.21

_Sniper_
The game still has big problems with optimization, and with a netcode, they want to first stuff everything they can into it, and then start optimizing there, I think it won't be soon