3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rapitor3 23.01.20 04:48 pm

Guys, issued a global ban just like that! (Battlefield 4)

Decided to play after a long break and again to start playing. Connect to any server, everywhere writes :
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'rapitor3' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN ebec451d

Then checked on their website that the ban was NOT issued for the use of third-party software.
After that I decided to write them back, so to speak, to clarify the situation:

Good day!
3 months ago I got banned in BF4.
I honestly bought the game in the store and played it for more than 149 hours.
I think this ban is a mistake.
text message:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this game server for player "rapitor3" ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN ebec451d
Nobody hacked me. I'm changing the password from my account once a month. The game is activated. Latest Punkbuster installed and updated.

Information
PunkBuster GUID BAN ebec451d
My stats: www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/rapitor3

After a week break, came the message:

Note #2: the supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interference with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised, which led to a global ban from punkbuster game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time when the violation was called. We also can't know if the breach was caused on your computer. Our system does not collect personal information, and, in addition, we have no way to attach a violation Chita/hack to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who caused the violation, will once again be able to join PunkBuster servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If you are sure that no-one is playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation caused by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or the account password of the game) was stolen or leaked to someone who used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We have no means to help you figure out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

As I understand it, they sent me on a long voyage. It turns out they can just ban anyone? But this is wrong! How I will face friends to watch! )
Then wrote to them that before were problems with the install, MB it is because of this:

Note # 3: Thank you for answer me, but how can I remove a global ban? I think the problems arose from touchup.exe origin , who did not want to install the game. I hope it was just a misunderstanding and you can help me.
Thank you for your attention )

Now I sit , waiting.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
merry_Den 23.01.20

Not a Fig at all the junk to play! Come 5 buy.
Spoilerroom

r
rapitor3 23.01.20

merry_Den
I'm old-fashioned just tried to go to бф1, but I couldn't, and you're still about бф5 retracted )

J
JolyMau5 23.01.20

rapitor3
There is a suspicion that your ACC was hacked and leaked on some website, then it played completely left the man with cheats, it burned and gave a ban, he went out.
It is unlikely that you will do something in this situation, the hacking to prove unrealistic, especially if no attempt was made to change the password/email.

I would advise you to change your password just in case, on the box, and now used to forget. It is unlikely that they just or error banned you, most likely just your account has been spoken and sold for a pittance, after which it played with cheats and got what you have now - Perm. ban.

v
vovanRUS 23.01.20

rapitor3
PB update did not try ?

T
T2 FLAIR 23.01.20

vovanRUS
So he wrote that you have the latest version.

D
DAMIRON30 23.01.20

Here 50 on 50 with those support, the soklanovcu also a global ban issued, he allegedly also used the software for 3 months fought with them to no purpose!

A
AL5 23.01.20

rapitor3
Remove PB, install again.
If anything, put the PB service.
Spoiler
Spoiler

r
rapitor3 23.01.20

Casein
as I understand it, my account is not hacked and punkbuster just isn't there.

r
rapitor3 23.01.20

AL5
thanks for the advice, but that doesn't help, given permac without trials.

A
AL5 23.01.20

rapitor3
You try, maybe no one gave permac. Or 100% sure ?

G
Guest 19.05.22

I am in same situation. I have been playing bf4 for 7 years, one day I play, everything ok, next day Global Ban after attempting to join server. This really sucks as this is only game I play…