3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laxus 23.01.20 04:49 pm

For or against Dark Brotherhood? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Expressed relative to the dark brotherhood, its benefits, and Vice versa. Who won and who came? Would the members of TB in Sovngarde? You will get the blades in Sovngarde or it does not matter if we are playing hero - depakinom?
35 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Kurtz_ 23.01.20

Left the dark brotherhood for the second character, based on the underhand pass. In General, the quests I liked, disappointed only duration. Yes, the quests were not as varied as in oblivion, but its good. This time the characters have become more interesting and memorable. In addition to the dark elf (can not remember even her name).

>Would the members of TB in Sovngarde?
I doubt it. Their soul belongs to Sithis and will be arriving in the Void.

>Would the blades in Sovngarde
What is the relationship between them and TB?

B
Bouuy 23.01.20

I wiped out!
Religion is not allowed to listen to this bony harny in the coffin!

S
Skri 23.01.20

In this part of the TB deserves to be wiped out.Because after TB of obly it looks pathetic.
But Lucien + Cicero .I had to leave :3
P. za armor which in the end give designers should be killed.

S
Shedou 23.01.20

well, they stayed as best they could, their hearing was not, though could do something like the restoration of the thieves Guild, where after a certain number of contracts added to the number of assassins in factions. about religion.. this is a game, if it comes to that and not to play games, you need to understand that the killing in the game just scripts and etc.. unless you're in the ecstasy of severed heads flying down the stairs..

D
Dgosser 23.01.20

As for me TB is a thread for the assassins and thieves. Go through it at least once a must for everybody.
But if you play for warrior or mage, the good of fraternity is small, and once cut, the brotherhood also needed.
I personally compared the fin branch TB is not very much. So playing a paladin (a self-invented condition master of destruction but in dragon armor) I'm sure the brotherhood will cut.

s
spellcustomer 23.01.20

Do depending on the situation and mood: If I'm in the game attack of the killer TB with a note from Astrid, then go help Aventus Aretino and in consequence Valya Astrid and cut the whole gang in retaliation. If during the long passage to me, none of them attacked, then join them, move on, so to speak, on the dark side.

Sometimes it's fun to play not for the righteous hero (for boring), but for the terrible threat of the villain (because innocence is an illusion, the game few people not to kill, if you think about it))).

L
Laxus 23.01.20

And yet, I killed Astrid. Well, me) To rolevki is not necessary, and I can armor through the console to order) Poyuzat or even disappoint, whatever the effect was)) Although there are plans to pump the spell - no, and blacksmithing too. Though a warrior, but will be an alchemist, to create poisons, potions, treatment, recovery, very useful

K
KamikaDZe38 23.01.20

and armor I can through the console to order
hmm...

S
Shedou 23.01.20

tenegrin consider the best bonus from TB, it is convenient to swing the combat skills

S
Skri 23.01.20

Shadow
Why tenegrin if there is a torture room :3

_
__hv__ 23.01.20

Passed, good. There are manners to Hitmen, only the execution is not very much. And I have the tavern in Whiterun should disrepute. For or against, so for me it's for the thieves Guild, not really delivers.

K
Krak[en] 23.01.20

all guilds in Skyrim is extremely dull.
IMHO

O
Odawing 23.01.20

TB in Skyrim - a sad gang of thugs. But in oblivion, or TB, is a cult.
I went a couple of times TB, the third time has acted against them. Honestly killing all of the dark brotherhood gave me more satisfaction not if the passage of their quests.
But unfortunately, it should be recognized that TB in Skyrim one of the most interesting guilds. Gazebo with guilds screwed up. Painfully boring all...

F
Fiodr 23.01.20

I've stopped playing, tired. Too many where they messed up. In fact, except for open world and history, there is nothing interesting. Well, not really. More precisely - there is nothing that would hold the interest for a long time. Thought just wait, when will do absolutely nothing to pass TB (left sweet, Recalling the quests of oblivion) and interest to the game back. Read a couple temok about the Guild and now I think pasis horse this Skyrim, lol.

o
oranzheviymamont 23.01.20

Took a long time. It was a pity the old man-the beach and the girl who has married.

I
Infiltrator 23.01.20

Against.

S
Shedou 23.01.20

Works in the torture chamber is not pumped skills as Tenerife.

V
Vernedelis 23.01.20

against obl was better, then the past again... sticking out .... Tamriel

w
white_wolf45 23.01.20

but who will be if here is such a s.....I happened?

R
Rishard 23.01.20

First passed. But then decimated, because after obly - nuretin!