3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semen Laguzov 23.01.20 04:49 pm

The wooden man (Shadows: Awakening)

I am now on Chapter 4 and probably somewhere missed the opportunity to obtain this character, if anybody knows what have to do please tell me
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mama Stiflera 23.01.20

The game even says in the loading screens that your chosen way depends on the absorption of a hero. Judging by your screenshot, you went on the road where you turn into a Wasp. This is the level in the woods. You need not have to go to the right and up at the beginning of this locations, then got the soul of a Wooden man. Now only roll back to the previous sohranim will help

S
Semen Laguzov 23.01.20

Stifler's Mom
Thank you

F
FmekOff 23.01.20

And can share information. Which character is where?

z
zhigalin 23.01.20

FmekOff
Also I want to know where to activate all the characters....

M
Miroden 23.01.20

zhigalin
ISky -Roofing, a churchyard, with the passage of the quest of the murdered ladies, where necessary the barrel or the cap to hand, or the graveyard - you need to do this quest and talk to him
Zombie - Roofing, the end of the first Chapter, by propustish - joins anyway
Saar - Foreign lands, the exact location can not remember, somewhere in the beginning of the second Chapter, but again by not go - you need to make him angry and kill in the arena
Cebecinin - Foreign land, a pass broken spears. In the cave where the girl need to be rescued from the cage of rabotorgovtsev to kill in this cave
Spiked wasp/Wood man - Timoria, on the main quest. Then only one depending on the chosen path
Darius/The Falung - Korvent. the quest about the seizure of power and the seal of the mayor. - for the murder of the girls will give the Archer, the man will give the warrior
Carissa - Korvent, on the main quest attack herself after killing her daemon itself to join
Hand shadows - the 6th or the 7th Emperor's tomb. He keeps the 3rd bone key needed for the quest Evia - in the battle in return of killing ask to join(quest Evia will fail)
Dragons - 7-I of the Imperial border, guards the entrance to the lab - if murder automatically join

wrote a week later, passing so it's not exactly