3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holod62 23.01.20 04:50 pm

Game freezes after 3 minutes of the game (Far Cry 5)

Guys, I already checked everything. Don't know what to do. Set FAR CRY 5 from Hatab. No complaints on Assembly.

In General the first Chapter played fine. Starting with the third play 3 minutes the game freezes (while playing on the minimum salary, the situation with speed is also drawn to 3 minutes). Then the computer gives the following characteristics:

CPU - 18%
Memory - 50% (2332 MB)

Suitability tried to circumvent the second Chapter of conservation, starting with the third, there is the same situation. Started with the fourth, still the same situation. 3 minutes, then play normally after all.

Tried to change the thermal paste in the process and vidyuhi, all to no purpose. Updated all fire wood.

CHARACTERISTICS OF COMPANIES:
Vidyuhi - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
Percents - AMD FX (tm) 6200 Six-Core (3.8 GHz)
RAM - 8 GB
OP - Widows 8.1
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holod62 23.01.20

MakeHtosh
Here, too, decided to try it.

M
MakeHtosh 23.01.20

Холод62
maybe try a joint in it

N
Nellls 23.01.20

CPU frequency resets when hangs? What is the temperature ? MOSFETs possible overheating, or the problem is in the Repack.

H
Holod62 23.01.20

Andrey060994
Now launching the game again, CPU clocked up to 40% and it's just I went into the menus of the game. The CPU temperatures at the moment - 49, the frequency does not reset.

t
temabel 23.01.20

You have a problem with the iron! And to find out what was happening as the minimum temperature necessary to know no-load and under load!Put Afterburner

R
RAVIC11 23.01.20

A poor pirate whined?,buy a license and don't cry.

R
RomeoWhiskey 23.01.20

Холод62
Try to buy litsenzionniy the game.