3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xoen 19.09.19 08:13 am

Masterpiece or somewhere in between? (Death Stranding)

Well, that's where you take it.
How can you judge is not released yet game. On rollers? That kind of nonsense?!?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 19.09.19

I think the game will be worth the money, but judge it I'm just after its release and then put her assessment and decide to take the game to the Incentive or torrent edishen version.
But it is too early to judge it, as was shown only a couple of movies, and for them nothing is impossible to tell.

G
Guwanc 19.09.19

When released, we find out...

S
Shine 19.09.19

So to write still fashionable? I'm too old for this shit.
IMHO, conceptually, the most interesting trailer in all of E3. At the expense of the rest know absolutely nothing. In addition, that there be at least one scene with a naked Norman Reedus... hmm.... I guess the countdown should start from 8 out of 10.

R
Ruyder 19.09.19

Author provocateur, which is not concerned with the answers to his own question, try to ignore it.

x
xoen 19.09.19

Self-Murderer
In General I agree, but don't have enough information that would give at least some assessment. Buy the incentive - if Goznak will leave, if not - return the loot. It's simple.

TSU - buy ABC.

T
ThurboCat 19.09.19

PJPJ
sacim you sprashivai? game LM ischo not Wisla

P
Pu4 19.09.19

Kojima once bad the game did?(Rhetorical question)

R
Ruyder 19.09.19

PJPJ
I'm right, and you too are thick, knotted.

T
Tyler Durden 87 19.09.19

So it will be exclusive to PS4. Where there PC come from?

p
partizan2033 19.09.19

DreamEagle
where did the info about the platform?somewhere write that temporary exclusive,which is that the PC will not be released and then that will be it for the bakery is not there???

R
Rizio 19.09.19

DreamEagle
Think it's the opposite for consoles cut Grifoni and make the management of such as if it is stuck in the last century. But people are not really complaining. At least I haven't seen the influx of complaints.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 19.09.19

Neither a masterpiece nor a failure, but just emonska game.

M
Mrakobes 19.09.19

Masterpiece or somewhere in between?
Srednicowy masterpiece ....

O
Oleg Kochetov 19.09.19

And who wrote it? I seen people in comments who was talking about this game, that type of failure, etc.
Besides a couple of trailers, nothing really and no, as something to say? The only thing we can say is that kojima is trying to create something original. The trailer set the atmosphere is pretty grim and oppressive, but he wants to add to the atmosphere of humor(not to keep players in a constant voltage, as is done in hararah),. actually, I think it's a strange combination, but at the same time very interesting. Waiting for more info oooo, I cannot wait to see this creation

M
Marquess 19.09.19

Kyubi

give a reference then the PC version of the incentive ?

O
OrisLumenis 19.09.19

Definitely a masterpiece. All haters go to the forest. This is the first game which was a masterpiece to the exit. Can hatiti as much as necessary but it's a MASTERPIECE !!!

L
LaFeT666 19.09.19

it will be something off the hook

D
Daniil Smernov 19.09.19

Sidebar