3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grovarian 23.01.20 04:51 pm

Love the game when using a gamepad. (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Actually, I bought a gamepad Canyon GPW 7 is detected as xbox 360 controller. Some games when using a wrap, we have the mouse to deploy back. Licensed games purchased on Steam in this, the curvature of the Repack immediately possible to exclude.

First of all, searched Google, the advice was little, it was stupid and absolutely useless. Hope will help with the solution, maybe somebody faced similar problem and managed to resolve it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 23.01.20

Through steam and add preobreli gamepad on boksovskie and run in big pikchur. Shut down all the trash Windows under games if 10тка.

j
jokermayers19 23.01.20

Wouldn't it be easier to play on the keyboard?

j
jtt211 23.01.20

jokermayers19
anyone, me for example, it became more convenient to play on the gamepad only after I got used to it, and the gamepad is nice to play a stable 60 fps on 60 Hz monitor) smooth rotation of the camera 360 and so on)

d
dimakozhanov 23.01.20

jtt211
I'll be surprised, but the keyboard and mouse at 60 fps all too smoothly, as if you didn't roll the camera and how fast it is, as people passed all parts of Batman: Arkham on the keyboard and mouse at 60 fps.

j
jokermayers19 23.01.20

jtt211
Like the PC but in the current used on the emulator Sonya 2 there is some games to play,so the keyboard is fine to play.

g
grovarian 23.01.20

jokermayers19

I have 16 years as on keyboard playing. But in mortal Kombat to play is not an option, so he took joy. Finally started to play all your favorite Rpgshki with him, as it is very convenient to come home from work to play while lying on the couch instead of sitting at the computer )

g
grovarian 23.01.20

Apokalipsis113
Steam did not help, unfortunately, but the Big Picture does not start the game in their environment, for communities to climb very comfortable, but unfortunately the videos don't want to play. Long and tedious picking Windu 10ку trying to figure out why. The service is already shoveled, and the startup was swap out, even emulator box set and configured from scratch, but it was all trite and simple... the Reason for all ills was the antivirus. Disconnect it, start the game and re-enable the antivirus after which it is safe to play and nothing will be curtailed.

g
grovarian 23.01.20

jtt211
Yes, the gamepad is very comfortable, but the mouse he is still bastard, not replace. Take Batman for example. When hovering over the streets, you always need to keep holding the button flight, and nizhimaesh her thumb, respectively STIK review is unavailable when I want to cling to something higher, the controller does not give this opportunity, because the review is limited and clings to that has got and anyhow. In Arkham Knight in the firing mode of the Batmobile is also not conveniently locks onto the enemy tanks, the mouse all at much faster done. Assassins creed, too, is not very convenient overview of used sometimes miss the mark and jump is not there if 5 degrees was wrong... So the gamepad is convenient, but not in all games he is 100% comfortable, especially in shooters, where it's just nothing to do ))