3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uazdan 23.01.20 04:52 pm

Patch 26 was better than 27 fact (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

once closed 26th patch to play was nowhere to 26ом patch had a lot of games and a lot of people and 27ом almost no games and no people , plus the game slow down , so why it should have been ... was litsenzionka they updated ruined everything now you when I was registrirovalas I first 27th patch set went blank was removed and made the 26th because there at least you can play what you pull can bring down the already all at once so that people do not play if you so wish
10 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 23.01.20

26 there were not many games and the crowd is empty, the host bots
almost no games - so to create and will
26 is the vulnerability through which the player can strojnich he did I would not even suspect, in my opinion this is a sufficient argument to not run never

plus games retard
why are they slowing down? and how? I had no brakes

S
Slashur 1998 23.01.20

play on 1.26 but the new top too

U
Uazdan 23.01.20

in the battles do not slow down and as soon go into battle not then immediately starts the one-second delay, I even procast can't give a pers because of this , the control of the Persians in the batch up to 50 percent, and this in DotA and if the development of me as an army to control ? and I think we all have this problem of 10 people 7 confirm remaining silent

U
Uazdan 23.01.20

well, to hell with him 27ым , thread who to play ? they corrected the error ? and before there was a problem with battle net as 281 in my released I don't remember exactly

U
Uazdan 23.01.20

there should have been the 2nd user to create to play with litsenzionki

U
Uazdan 23.01.20

better update it again, the most stable was until they, too, have not updated 27ую

E
EMPs 23.01.20

Uazdan
play on the license and all the rules without any problems. But what you write play to then ask what licenses - at least strange sounds

f
firkax 23.01.20

in the battles do not slow down and as soon go into battle not then immediately starts the one-second delay, I even procast can't give a pers because of this , the control of the Persians in the batch up to 50 percent, and this in DotA and if the development of me as an army to control ? and I think we all have this problem of 10 people 7 confirm remaining silent

Looks like you went into a custom game to some thread of distant foreigners which is a huge ping.

w
woof-woof 23.01.20

Update to the latest, live in step with the times plz.
ps: and maps in the ladder and adjust

F
Famousy 23.01.20

Support this post. All the arguments about 1.27 patch are reduced to 0, since 1.26 as was a classic, and will remain so. In General, the host bots that work on Garena, and worked on robattle, but since rubytl updated it all stopped. To play in a dump like Garena all desires zero, administrators, hear the call of their komyuniti, and stop this nonsense with the update...