3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agamakus 23.01.20 04:53 pm

The fastest car in the game. (Need for Speed: Carbon)

People who thinks: what car is the fastest. I think the Corvette.
80 Comments
Sort by:
R
RemarX 23.01.20

ray racer
Even better.

S
Skayrail 23.01.20

I Murcielado

F
Futbolofil26RUS 23.01.20

Yes VI Cho samye bystrye is fire and the garbage truck!!!11111!!
But seriously, the Audi R8.

-
-Vercus- 23.01.20

It all depends on the rider. If you drive carefully and not to count the pillars, corners and counter (or associated) transport, it is possible in principle on any machine to win.

H
He_oH 23.01.20

454 km/h at galardo without coaches. and acceleration Dodge VIPER kicks ass

I
Igra_Man 23.01.20

no fastest is Karera!!!! I 510 km/h flying!! this is not fiction!! tuningware it on max speed,then take the sprint he was in the region of the wolf and its length is 11.7 km , take Nikki and most importantly put a MANUAL transmission !! voila 510 kmh !! ALL the cars on a manual box go faster 50-70 km/h !!!!!!!!

H
He_oH 23.01.20

Nope. Galardo. Only ran 521км/h with Nikki.

N
N_agato 23.01.20

well, for me the Porsche 911.of course not everyone was using it.it should be open.I have opened it on the machine and in a practice session without an assistant which accelerates you.overclocked to 452 km...I'm not talking about manual driving in the sprint and with the assistant which will accelerate!

S
SS86Precursor 23.01.20

527 km/h at Murcielago, manual gearbox, acceleration of the helper.

L
Lexxxani 23.01.20

every frog praises its quagmire, so I decided to EV to do the same thing.. passed the last canyon in the game for the lancer, r34, viper, etc. et are my favorites, with the first two well clear of this machine with excellent control only manage to precisely and in time to slow down and get into the rotation.. but the viper is the only car where I can tear le mans after the first rotation, starting BEHIND her! try) then turned up under the arm one interesting app allowing you to play in career to the bonus cars.. don't know about you but I immediately raspallo desire to take his career in a BMW GTR Yes, the car is excellent!!! entire career it has no equal! but to win the last canyon to win her was not easy! uskarenye not enough.. what I didn't say COMARO CONCEPT to management had to get used to passing over kariery but the fool in him enough Abagnale abduhu in the middle of the canyon the first time.. and finally the AUDI LE MANS QUATRO this car ride was all enjoyable!! in General this is the most common machine carbon! but seravno I prefer my favorite car in most wanted end carbon BMW M3 GTR perfect for all types of racing. thanks for reading to the end! anyone interested in prog write the answer.

L
Lexxxani 23.01.20

by the way if someone thinks that his machine pumped better than Dаrius he is mistaken: the game machine puts limit speed supernice your average speed I'm talking about the race in the canyon with Darius.. was driving in his AUDI in one of the first races supernice behind somewhere on the floor of the track and Neville was going all the time next to me sometimes abhinaya despite Stokowski tuning the engine.. or when you for a long time can not pass race war game is certainly inferior after 1000 attempt!) without automation, the game would be simple or highly complex or Vice versa and I don't think sasabuchi thought through the game dozens of times.. and to master come with the car.. good luck to everyone! and try to finally put the AUDI manual box and take the assistant? a very interesting result! write the answer for earlier thanks!

R
Rayan_Kuper 23.01.20

The most powerful car Porsche Carrera GT. The maximum speed of 453 km/h on automatic transmission and 518 km/h on manual transmission. You need to configure the engine and transmission to the maximum speed to be so much dispersed. The game has one highway on which to test the top speed of each vehicle on the long straight. Just try not to crash into traffic, otherwise it will not work. And the fastest car on acceleration Dodge Viper SRT10, not the Chevrolet Corvette Z06.

J
Jewelyn_01 23.01.20

Greetings from 2к17
The fastest of those that you can buy at the drugstore...sorry in the showroom = lamborghini murcielago.
Next, we will need tuning to zapustit max speed at the expense of acceleration. Is that Nitro put on the acceleration, which would be faster to accelerate the car. Ideally, on a highway somewhere...417 km or so. But it's not right, I this experiment was set back in 2007...so you are.

b
bushmaster 23.01.20

a little off topic but faster than all the Devel Sixteen

J
Jewelyn_01 23.01.20

SurpriseMazafaka
in the game there....

R
Rayan_Kuper 23.01.20

MR.Proper1990
This is what a car like this?

b
bushmaster 23.01.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Google get

P
Pavel Parshin 23.01.20

Hi all tell me please where can I download a normal repak NFS carbon just through Unlocker broke on the tuning and now all version pumped the car over 200 km per hour are not going ???

w
war21235 23.01.20

The maximum speed covert:320км/h

P
POBWNK 09.07.22

Would you believe me if I say I'm an old Shelby Mustang up to 500km/h?
On Murcielago 467 km / h it turned out