3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defiancel 23.01.20 04:54 pm

Current NVidia drivers (the system may hang during gameplay)

Hello,there is a problem with which I really want to understand and find out the reasons for its occurrence.The situation is this: decided to do an update of fire wood on nvidia geforce gtx 770 ,stood before this 356 version; the game played fine and no problems,but after updating to the latest version 399.07 began to have problems immediately after installing wood automatic update prog from NVidia computer crashed(the image is hung,but the system worked)...reset button included-total black monitor...okay,did a rollback system and re-installed this version manually,this time all the rules,works as before.Decided to include middle-earth:Shadow of Mordor (2014) for two minutes, the game was normal,and then the same hang pictures and black monitor after a reboot(so I tried a few times,just hung out).That is, if you do not login to the game( I think other games will also be) ,then everything is fine-browser,Skype, etc are working.What could be the problem? In the actual game then it will be problematic igrata old wood. Configuration of computer: Win7 64-bit SP1, AMD FX-4350 Quad-Core Processor 4.2.GHz,8.0 GB RAM,nvidia geforce gtx 770, monitor Samsung SyncMaster P2050(G)/P20500(G) motherboard BIOSTAR group A960D+
I hope for your help.
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 23.01.20

to do the driver installation from 0. And it is better not to update via the app from NVIDIA. Enough bugs with it