3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Undobravo 23.01.20 04:54 pm

E3Vision v2 \"the effect of Paradise\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, use E3Vision v2+STML, have aimed to remove this white glow on the horizon.

Empirically found, that is responsible for it from ceejay SweetFx 2.0.dk.

Play with the bloom settings'a setting that defines after how far the brightness is rendered pure white, HDR's different, with a depth of a little tried, eventually, to the desired close and no closer.

Who can know the approximate name of the line or at least a section which is responsible for this?
4 Comments
Sort by:
U
Undobravo 23.01.20

Unstuck*

A
ALiX94 23.01.20

Undobravo
Lyrical otstuplenie, don't know why and so in the game, by default, with beautiful graphics something to manipulate with effects and textures. Okay, Skyrim... there is something eternal struggle (itself every third month going back and trying for some reason to improve the count). Well, in the Witcher, in which, after a full course at all! nothing to do (well, joint chiefs of staff Quint if only), not the functionality of it is... compared to the same Skyrim. What is there to consider... But if you still go through the Witcher... But damn, he's at first or second passage of good graphs ?
And if the case, look for the parameter mist.

U
Undobravo 23.01.20

ALiX94

At the expense of graphics is a matter of taste. For example, I don't like the lighting in the release version, a yellow filter, gamma and some other stuff.
It so happened that for 3 years I have not had the opportunity fully to her.

The files don't exactly mist, looked at the settings of the fog, I will try, thanks. But as I can see, it is so processed lighting depending on the time of day.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 23.01.20

Is it possible to E3Vision v2 to include an overlay like the original ReShade with Shift+F2? In E3Vision v2 this combination does not work.