3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockandrolllove 23.01.20 04:54 pm

Logic! (Marvel's Spider-Man)

The Lord, or do not go skiing or I ........! Or I missed something, but please, explain to me how a spider-man suddenly ended the web and now he need a special contraption on hand to actually shoot webs?) The world is not the one that I missed?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 23.01.20

RockandrollloveRockandrolllove wrote:
The world is not the one that I missed?
You slept with 2007 and just now woke up or what? 8)
In films about Celopeci with Megarom starring Yes, there is trouble shot from the hands like a true Pogue. Not a spider, and POAG, because spiders fire from another place ???
In subsequent films, in particular, in the novels of Andrew Garfield, the PE has no ability to produce webs in a natural way, it requires scientific Pribluda Ala Batman )

C
Chilya 23.01.20

What????????
You that in addition to the films of Sam Raimi to do anything for the man spider not seen? It is only in the movie out of her arms allowed, all other works(comics, cartoons, and games, all new movies) he allowed most of these things on hand.

R
Rockandrolllove 23.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
so... So where did this ability, it someone hands repulsed? Maybe there was no need to Wake up, and then he soon will lose power and only wearing a super hero costume will find the meaning of life and hope

R
Rockandrolllove 23.01.20

The Kil
Even in the early comics and the animated series until the 2000s?

A

Rockandrolllove
It seems, in the comics there is a version of PE with a natural ability rokomokoti web -) There is generally a lot of parallel universes, and each world his version of the incident, including a female...

C
Chilya 23.01.20

Rockandrolllove
Yes, and the metal web with a device on hand that in the comics, in the cartoons that all the films before and after the trilogy of Sam Raimi.

R
Rockandrolllove 23.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
It's all a natural process! Well, what a stupid film this I have no doubt. Probably just nothing, I was hoping that there could be a logical explanation!

c
concluding 23.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
He's kind of turned into a human-spider mutant (with 4 legs and spider face), then he was cured, he found normal, but gained the ability to shoot webs without gadgets. Can certainly confuse too many stories and alternative worlds with the spider. For the Canon, originally this ability he certainly was not.

K
Kodval 23.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Just about the comics, era trilogy with Raimi, in the comics made it so that Parker has a new ability, like organic webs and Stingers from his hands, but then it was removed and he returned to his webshooters)

K
Kodval 23.01.20

Rockandrolllove
What is a logical explanation must? The Raimi movies are not Canon, it is pure fiction this trilogy that he had organic web. In the comics and most cartoons have always had websteri for the web. In the comics he has his own web was only during the wearing of the symbiotic and at times the popularity of the Raimi trilogy, but then everything returned to normal and he again began to use websitename.

R
Rockandrolllove 23.01.20

Kodval
Well then in the Raimi films is the most logical story. I recently watched the last part about the spider, just heresy, it's just a circus of freaks for children 15 years... And it is strange that all of you defending this crap on hand! Bracelets with endless web, they are probably a spider bite, kindergarten! If that is just my opinion, seems to me better adaptation than the first 3 parts will not be...

K
Kodval 23.01.20

Rockandrolllove
It is not infinite in them. In many cartoons plays moments when the web has ended. Usually the Spider changed the cartridges so they worked again..

A

RockandrollloveRockandrolllove wrote:
It's all a natural process! Well, what a stupid film this I have no doubt.
And what does the film version of state of emergency, and if in the comics both versions of PE? ) So I don't see the logic. In your wailing 8)
About natural process it at all lol. Here what is natural? Getting Peter the abilities of the spider? Oh well ) and spiders, I have already hinted, from a place in the real web shooting ^_^
Kodval
Yes, comics do not stand still and develop. Even faster than movies. I now think that the original Canon of the marvel universe this is the comics and the film version of the marvel went on his way, in MCU, everything is easier.