3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katen bon 23.01.20 04:55 pm

Stamina,health and mana went negative,help what to do? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The bug appeared on a mission in the icy crevice,all health and mana and not only cleared but it says that 0/-888888,playing a vampire Lord,and the blood tried to drink does not help and now everyone can kill with a single blow,and the first sun from dying,not one mission can not go,came to the Archbishop Virture,but then it's impossible to walk without of lives,help may have been one such.
13 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 23.01.20

Ekaterina Rodina

Welcome to the pension.

G
GeForce Experience 23.01.20

and with console commands trying to fix, for example writing about the number of lives, etc.

K
Katen bon 23.01.20

GeForce Experience
tried,but not sure what I wrote,I found one,but it still gave it fits,I don't quite understand

G
GeForce Experience 23.01.20

player.setav Health 1000 — to change the maximum number of lives

player.setav Magicka 1000 — modify the maximum number of magic

player.setav Stamina 1000 — to change the maximum number of reserve forces

n
nestrbob 23.01.20

Bon Katen
Easier to roll back the game to the appearance of this effect and the passage to determine what it appears .

K
Katen bon 23.01.20

GeForce Experience
From the beginning they were all filled with,and then again all in less gone,I can't understand it

K
Katen bon 23.01.20

nestrbob
Doing so,first of all,then when loading the next location or the entrance to the cave all minus the leaves

S
SallivaN D.M. 23.01.20

Bon Katen
The first time about a bug I've heard)))

Now, in order: 1.Mod connected? 2. Cheats, trainers or any third-party software affecting the game or the saves were used?

n
nestrbob 23.01.20

Bon Katen
I do not understand your actions . Loaded a save without the bug , just try moving to another location . If a bug appears , then you need an even earlier save game that has no bug when moving . Finding a working save game , gradually pass on the game and looking for an object or NPC , when you interact with which this bug appears .

D
Darak5959 23.01.20

One solution: to be cured of vampirism. If you want to be a vampire, nobody forbids to exploit teeth Serani.

P
Pupsik 3D 23.01.20

Bon Katen
If this is a bug,it is only one Board,clean save. If not,you may have caught some kind of effect,check out the menu,which debuff you have there.

V
Volfman1234567890 23.01.20

Become a werewolf and you will have happiness

M
Mortarion666 16.02.21

I had to treat this problem only through the console system, with the command Player.setAV (skill 100) - or the value by which the skill was pumped in fact, and then Player.modAV (skill) by the number that was lacking to align the value. For example, in my case, when shooting 100, it was displayed as 20 in red, I first entered Player.setAV marksman 100 and then Player.modAV marksman 80, as a result, my shooting became 100 and is displayed in white (that is, without buffs or debuffs). the rule applies to all perks, look for their names in cheats and use this instruction. But before using, make sure that you have no negative temporary effects and remove all objects from yourself in order to carry out the manipulation on a pure character.