3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
||| 23.01.20 10:32 pm

PS4 Slim + Monitor 22\", replacement PC

I greet You all. Need Your advice, knowledgeable. Wanted to upgrade the PC but changed my mind, decided to take his console. The TV I do not have, and he does not need me to watch there is absolutely nothing. Decided to take a bunch of ps4 slim + monitor 22 inch. Going to play at the table, as a replacement for a PC. Now sitting on 17 monitor, like all happy, and I think 22 inch is also satisfied. What do you think about this bundle is worth it? Thank you
15 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXLavrikXx 23.01.20

|||
He chose to do this instead of build a new PC. The only big minus is the lack of mouse...have to get used to the controller.
PS, the Monitor I have a 19....no problems)

|

xXLavrikXx
How does it feel? Nice to play? Primarily interested in the Witcher 3

B
Bzden 23.01.20

Nice,all my life I play on a gamepad,with a mouse and keyboard feels uncomfortable.

k
kamaz360 23.01.20

Cool Ps4 console at once better PC, this by far, but playing at 22 inches on plasteline is a perversion.He played for 45 inches of 4K, and the moments I regret not having bought a 55 inch.Think maybe podsobili and take some simple 32 inch TV, the pleasure will be at once more.BU can see the TV from just 22 inches well, this is garbage.

R
RikoChiko 23.01.20

The normal bundle but the monitor would be better if more. 22 these are the times zero.

X
X_ray_83 23.01.20

XBOX ONE support mouse and keyboard ! You can play Fortnite for keyboard-mouse )))

x
xXLavrikXx 23.01.20

|||
The feeling is very good, in the Witcher to play comfortably on the joystick. I do not regret buying it for sure)
Played on the TV 39 so after an hour of the game much easier on the eyes....and Monica, everything is fine. Well, it's probably from the structure of the screen depends on the TV is already old.
Another negative is the price of games,they are more expensive on PS4 than on PC. If it be not stitched to take

M
MunchkiN 616 23.01.20

I like it more the opposite move in the direction of the pitch and TV
and then the monitor console and the peck-peck
finally if the high resolution monitor is large and bright-eyed to play can be uncomfortable butt from Nevsky slower in this case, the monitor did not seem great but I can't figure out what
the second part of the answer is the dependence of the resolution of the screen size and the distance from the eye that is the size of the screen in the visible space that the Pitch empirically follows from the theory of angular minutes. the size of the command-line interface, and letters to ordinary people normal vision could play on a normal TV from a medium distance.

A
A_jak 23.01.20

|||
Monique, I would suggest a diagonal of 23.8 low, so he played. however on the PS3. but don't forget the audio out on the monitor, if you connect the home theater to the console.

F
Filis 23.01.20

As said by the previous speaker, the most important thing to solve the problem with the sound. On Slime like no exit, which is on the Proshka and fade. Therefore, the sound or the monitor astroengine speakers or 3.5 mm Jack in дуалшок4 stick and headphones. Correct me if I'm wrong.

|

Filis
Dell monitor S2218H, there's built-in speakers 6 watts

|

Recochica
One of the cheapest monitors. If I was 17-inch, 22 I certainly will not be upset

|

X_ray_83
For the most part I'm interested in the Witcher, and see what happens. But on the Xbox, very few good games, and those that are, they are on Windows. After the Witcher I plan to take One of us and the xbox there is no such

F
Filis 23.01.20

|||
Well, if you are so lowly in the matter of sound, then of course :)

p
pugger 15.07.20

Well, I will say so I started to play this:
old Samsung TV 720p is outstanding,and before that I was an ancient monitor filipok at 19 inches,dead the PC,and I bought fences Curling SIM,BU.
Drove a bit,took some exclusives,what unspeakably happy,and bought a computer+ monitor,Monique skiing 23,it is connected and Curling and comp,Curling now in the settings 1080p.from time to time and you can chop and Tom and NAT,depending on the mood and wishes)))