3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mirus91 23.01.20 10:32 pm

Drawdown fps in the game (Far Cry 5)

i5 6500, gtx 1050ti. 8 gb ddr4, the game pirates (from mechanics)
percent loaded almost to the eyeballs (2 core 100%, 2 for 95%)
first the background, then drops to 20 fps, then to 10, and so every 40-50 seconds. Previous games in the series went well
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
C.D.Z 76 23.01.20

So what do you want from a CPU with 2 cores!!!!

N
Nikola1957 23.01.20

Cores something missing... but what they downloaded? Working for whom?

M
Mirus91 23.01.20

such garbage on all settings, even lowered resolution, played in the window. drawdown incomprehensible. in the background, nothing running.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.01.20

Mirus91
Percent more powerful and newer my 4 core rules, you have a more powerful gtx 1050ti my 960й 2Gb all, but I have 16gb operatives and as we're already weak iron heavy games very much ugrojayut in RAM and if it misses that occur in drawdown fps and numerous friezes, and if the swap file you've got a big game can gruzitsja on the swap file which is on a slow hard drive - friezes and drawdown fps will be epic... Probably the problem is you need 8 gb 16 gb especially for medium-low iron, what a paging file is necessary to reduce...

G
GaussBeatz 23.01.20

Seventy six thousand eight hundred ninety five
The Mat not know) i5-6500 4-core. He wrote that 2 cores at 100% and the other 2 at 95%. But if it's rofl, the th-t's not funny:/

G
GaussBeatz 23.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
It's not about RAM, 8GB is plenty for this game, given that only spent 6-8. 16 GB is needed for 4K.
I was quite comfortable this part the fx-6300(no overclocking) 8 GB DDR3 1333, 1050 ti.
Medium settings(texture, water high) 1600*900, TAA, render 1

G
GaussBeatz 23.01.20

Mirus91
We need to think. Try repak another swing. Check the enable all cores in msconfig. With thermal paste under the lid of a percent all the rules? Well it is common causes. I can't say exactly why. I had that(similar) with Far Cry 3 on a different computer.
I played Far Cry 5(Repack from hatab)
My config fx-6300(no overclocking), 8GB DDR3 1333, 1050 ti.
Played on medium(but the water and textures on high put) resolution of the render - 1, 1600*900, anti-aliasing TAA.
There were slight subsidence, but in the dead of the mess they were not. Passed the game on these settings. Comfortable. A minimum of 46 fps, average 50, max 56.
For 1050 ti on the ultra is not really going to get a stable 60 fps to get, but with your percent should be stable 50 fps. Check the wind does not screw up whether. The causes can be different. First, download the other Repack. Try it.

M
Mirus91 23.01.20

GaussBeatz
I already put the second Repack. the first was by xatab. also thought that business in it
stone all is well. will include all core and unsubscribe or helped. but I think that it doesn't make sense

M
Masky76 23.01.20

Fps pomoymu suffers first release of the game,the theme obasohan in the spring.

G
GaussBeatz 23.01.20

Mirus91
Iron then you have a 100% fit. Medium-high for sure, maybe sales are a little higher. If I'm on my fofice and DDR3, and everything is identical. We need to think again. The theme is common. Check the paging file. Yes, perhaps not in this case. Need different variants of light to try. I wrote that on another computer with 3rd I have such trouble was, and surprisingly with the 4-m was not :/
I guess the most extreme way to carry Windows. But if it is already all in place. Probably somewhere in the system something. Also check whether the high power consumption in the power Manager, which is in the control panel. Actually, that the percent under 100% loaded not soovsem well. My percent has been downloaded by 70-85% is possible above, but I looked in task Manager, turning the game. Just do not tell. Minor Drawdown on medium-high for him was it exactly, when he loaded stronger than 85%. Your skilak fresher and 14% faster than mine. The idea is you're supposed to be.

C
C.D.Z 76 23.01.20

Mirus91
Better then the incentive to buy litsuhu!

w
witcher1108 23.01.20

Mirus91
percent not over and overheat

A
Arhigluk 23.01.20

For AAA-titles 8GB of RAM is not enough. I have on one of the machines is also 1050ti, but 16GB. No freezes and the game eats up all the memory + 7+GB of RAM. 1 time even 11,5 GB saw.))

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.01.20

GaussBeatz
It's not about RAM, 8GB is plenty for this game, given that only spent 6-8. 16 GB is needed for 4K.
In FHD on high is more than 8Gb eats.It over time megabitch gaining:

Mirus91
The Riesen is all clear.Also pirates:

G
GaussBeatz 23.01.20

[Denis]
8 failed, judging by the screenshots. The developers provided, that 8 for full HD is enough. I play on fx-6300 at stock, 8GB DDR3 1333, ti 1050, everything on medium(water, textures high) render - 1-monitor 1600*900, anti-aliasing TAA. The minimum fps of 42, max 64, average 50. Drawdowns happen, for example, sharply into the sky you look, etc. strange movement. And in the fierce kneading of subsidence was not. But it's because of the processor and the low frequency RAM.
Well dunno 30-40 fps you che-t a little bit:/
Your PC needs a high(and ultra) in full HD 60 fps pull, and then 30((( you're probably render at max drove? Personally, for me for full HD Monica render on 1 is better to stick(don't see much sense to render at the maximum for full HD Monica, so the same rules all), but on the same ultra even with a normal 60 frames to drive

g
gennaz 23.01.20

Mirus91
Normal CPU at medium settings and downloaded and op just over 4GB.
Spoiler
I think it is a weak processor.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.01.20

GaussBeatz
I for 8 is not removed,but the speed of adding visible.Megabitch reset during boot.If you stupidly wander,they,as a counter will run across.Rander 1.2,more VRAM does not allow.And so,the picture smooth

O
OBSERVER76 23.01.20

Found a solution
Removed the anti-aliasing and all became norms.