3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chelovek Suschestvo 23.01.20 10:33 pm

Failed to initialize the gamestartup inerface (Crysis 2)

downloaded the game installed it launch and you receive the Failed to initialize the gamestartup interface what to do the game is loaded help
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanY - 2013 23.01.20

Make sure that the path to the game has no Russian letters, and symbols, for example C:\Program Files (x86)\MY games\Ori and the Blind Forest\Profile, My games are better to rename the my-games.

[
[ ERIK ] 23.01.20

The Person Being

- Install the latest patch for Crysis 2.
- Disable all third-party programs, remove all programs from startup, including anti-virus also disable Windows firewall.
- Before you start click on the game shortcut, right-click, select Properties>Compatibility, check Run this program as administrator" and click OK.
- If You have overclocked the computer , then completely remove the acceleration.
Check the system for viruses by antivirus software , for example free versions: Dr. Web CureIt! or Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2011 .
- Install the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2005, 2008 and 2010 (x86 version for 32-bit wow Windows | x64 version for 64-bit wow on Windows with the AMD processor | IA64 version for the 64-bit wow Windows with the processor in the IA-64 platform ).
- Put the latest updates on DirectX - DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer .
- Update the drivers for your graphics card to the latest version: for NVIDIA , for AMD/ATI to Intel (before you install a new we recommend that you fully remove the previous).
- If you have downloaded and installed the Coca any RePack of the game, then buy or download a copy of the full version.

s
stasgame03 23.01.20

[ ERIK ]
where is the latest patch to install?