3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxioMaster 19.09.19 08:14 am

How to remove measureunit? (Stellaris)

Fleet to attack and does not want to disband. Anyone knows the console command how to remove this megacode?
25 Comments
Sort by:
s
shololo 19.09.19

try to allocate the building and Damage 999999

m
maxioMaster 19.09.19

shololo
No damage - only objects, and these structures are not objects, they are probably recognized as something else. Debugtooltip gives all the info about them, but I don't know the exact command to remove.

-
-scv- 19.09.19

I can not build. ranks the ranks and in the end nothing....

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 19.09.19

-scv-
mega structures are built in 2 main stages:
1st stage - construction Construction ship the Place for unique structures
2nd stage - it is divided into 4-5 stages until completion of Megaconstruction, clicking on this Place for unique structures and choose to begin construction

L
Legion1130 19.09.19

-scv-
You see, the budget was cut)

-
-scv- 19.09.19

BaLeFullPlayEr24
Yes, I build a construction ship as the location of any planet is non-species - within their territorial possessions. opened as a direction (4th new resource after effect) - in similar technologies is not opened.
built 2 times the process goes, but when reaching 100% progress as unprecedented... third-party mod is not in use.

c
costia.stepanow2014 19.09.19

-scv-
If you build a station habitat there as with conventional stations the resource/research: to give the Builder another task and into the abyss of wasted time (resources are returned, in addition to the impact). Also, if a planet has a resource/research and is, then, for some reason, the AI can kill and build their station for resource extraction.
ver. 1.5.1

T
Toshkin 19.09.19

That sector is not interrupted construction, it is possible to prohibit the construction of space.
And then I do not know in 1.5, in 1.4 was a glitch - if the spaceport is something being built, such as colonial ship and during the construction of the transfer system in sector space is prohibited the construction project was canceled and the resources lost.

m
maxioMaster 19.09.19

Created a topic, a flood. If someone has something not built, updated the game to 1.5.1, there is built everything is fine.

The Dyson Sphere

It is impossible to build in the systems habitable, black holes, neutron stars (I do not advise to absorb large stars, build on small, otherwise, some bagnuty resolution is obtained, the star sticks out through the Dyson sphere). The war apart - impossible.

The lookout complex at the conditions of the war to dismantle - not.

Research complex for the war to dismantle - not.

The world - ring the war to dismantle - not.

Habitat in the context of war to tell you.

And just for the gifted woodpeckers who can't read or don't understand the title of the topic - How to remove measureunit?

G
Grevon 19.09.19

ytmaxioMaster
not as they are forever

Z
Znayuschiy 19.09.19

and to understand the Environment in war is like? and can it somehow be arranged?

m
maxioMaster 19.09.19

Who knows
Your Empire should be the principle of xenophobia, and then in war you can make out the environment or to clean up the planet, but it's a genocide, for such conditions deteriorate relations with other Empires.

S
Sergey_008208 19.09.19

If the topic is still relevant then I found a way to remove measureunit so if you want to write

m
maxioMaster 19.09.19

Sergey_008208
everything is relevant, which team blows measureunit

S
Sergey_008208 19.09.19

maxioMaster
In the chip and what not what, I've been all over the command line but there is nothing found. I removed it through editing the save

S
Sergey_008208 19.09.19

maxioMaster

First activate the console command debugtooltip in order to see the signature mega-structures you have in sohranenii. It is necessary to remember.

Then go to the folder with save and open it with archiver

Next you need to open a file using the gamestate is a text editor and remove all mention of measureitem in the right system. Here's what I deleted in order to remove the Interstellar Assembley from the screenshot above (for other megasurvey text may vary). Some items I have been looking through the name of the system where measureunit so be careful

m
maxioMaster 19.09.19

Yeah, I thought so, the edited save game. I will try this method, something someone shares, with galaxymap. So thank you for your detailed comments method. By the way the question is still relevant, because the team is not likely and sometimes very necessary, and the ear is not a replacement for the team because it will not delete anything, only destroys.

S
Sergey_008208 19.09.19

maxioMaster
The only measuredthe which I could remove via the console is a World-ring. I tried to change the type of sigment on a normal planet and that has changed.

S
Sergey_008208 19.09.19

In fact I have not removed the ring and turned it into 4 normal planet

S
Sergey_008208 19.09.19

maxioMaster
Happened?